RP Game Illuminati 666

S.S.S

RP Roles

Britney's Team

Britney - Has the power to look a member's role

Felicia - Has the power to assist Britney to Kill someone

Rudolph- Has the power to save one person in Britney's Team

Neutral Team

Fans -DOn't have any power but they can help team Britney to win or Team illuminati.

Illuminati Team

Beyonce - Can Kill one person each night phase

Katy Perry - Has the power to restrain one of Britney's team for one turn.

Miley Cyrus - Has the power to team up with Katy to hide suspicions. 

Ok this is the Game team Illuminati is trying to kill Britney. This game will have three phases lynch, night and day.

Lynch Phase - Vote to kill someone off. Example : Vote S.S.S for this phase

Night Phase - All special roles can Pm me and use their power. But can't discuss who team illuminati is

Day Phase - Discuss who's on team illuminati. 

Do u wanna play ?? only 15 members 

Team Britney is trying to kill all the players of Team illuminati and vice versa.

However all players have the ability to lynch a player by voting

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

This game flopped horribly I gonna start one next week with better instructions

I would know about making a flop game :orangu:

You obviously don't really get the point of this game...

People are not supposed to know your identity :britdrown:

Remember that "song game" on exhale where the person who made it gave up after 1 round and never responded to the PM after giving (random) results? :orangu:

I would know about making a flop game :orangu:

Remember that "song game" on exhale where the person who made it gave up after 1 round and never responded to the PM after giving (random) results? :orangu:

OMMGGGG YESSS AAAH :gloria: 

That was so horrible :orangu: The fact that I was actually excited in participating in the game made it so stupid as well :drown:

OMMGGGG YESSS AAAH :gloria:

That was so horrible :orangu: The fact that I was actually excited in participating in the game made it so stupid as well :drown:

What makes it even worse is the fact that I literally ripped it all off "The song game 4" from a.trl :orangu:

The game idea, that first challenge, I even took the banner the OP of the original a.trl thread made and cropped out most of the 4 (but you could still sort of see it cuz it sort of overlaped the "e" and I couldn't cut that out) :orangu:

I gave up cuz I had no time to browse trough all the pages in that thread looking for the next challenge :orangu:

What makes it even worse is the fact that I literally ripped it all off "The song game 4" from a.trl :orangu:

The game idea, that first challenge, I even took the banner the OP of the original a.trl thread made and cropped out most of the 4 (but you could still sort of see it cuz it sort of overlaped the "e" and I couldn't cut that out) :orangu:

I gave up cuz I had no time to browse trough all the pages in that thread looking for the next challenge :orangu:

Omg such a mess :moorangu: