Last Movie You Saw

SpringwoodSlasher

The lion king :gloria: lmao 
But if we don't count animated movies, i think the last one i saw was "2:37". I like it, i saw it like 3 times. You might know it but for ones that don't know it, it's a ... well ... a weird movie. i don't know how to explain in english, but anyway i recommend you to not watch it if you feel bad.

Really good taste and of course animated films count. I've been watching a lot of older Hollywood films and I'm in awe of how immaculate people spoke, acted and presented themselves. On a Bette Davis/Joan Crawford fix.

I saw "Godzilla" and "Maleficent" in theaters. I didn't like "Godzilla" as it focused on the human characters way too much, constantly cut away from the fight scenes and the ending wasn't that much to write home about. I loved "Maleficent," I think the people who dislike it were expecting a recreated "Sleeping Beauty" film and I can't blame them. She has quite a fanbase so of course it would disappoint but if you view it with an open mind, it's a great film. :o

I feel like such a flop. I just saw the first Jurassic Park like a month ago for the first time in my life.  :crying5:

At least you've seen it! Best sci-fi/adventure movie of all time and former most successful movie of all time (it took Titanic to beat its record) that has left a legacy that exists to this day that has yet to be trumped (and for a 20 year old movie, the effects are still damn good!)

Jurassic Park is the Britney Spears of movies :crying5:

Watch the second one, then read the book The Lost World by Michael Crichton and feel enlightened. Don't watch the third one. Hype for the fourth. :britney-agreedlol:

At least you've seen it! Best sci-fi/adventure movie of all time and former most successful movie of all time (it took Titanic to beat its record) that has left a legacy that exists to this day that has yet to be trumped (and for a 20 year old movie, the effects are still damn good!)

Jurassic Park is the Britney Spears of movies :crying5:

Watch the second one, then read the book The Lost World by Michael Crichton and feel enlightened. Don't watch the third one. Hype for the fourth. :britney-agreedlol:

I've heard a lot of terrible things about the third. I'll see when I can buy the pack they come in at Walmart. I really loved the first and I really love the Aliens films as well. I met some of the cast at a horror convention last month. Very nice people. ;D

I've heard a lot of terrible things about the third. I'll see when I can buy the pack they come in at Walmart. I really loved the first and I really love the Aliens films as well. I met some of the cast at a horror convention last month. Very nice people. ;D

The third is gratuitous & unnecessary, tho if you're really craving another JP, it's watchable for sure; it just doesn't match up well to its two predecessors. Sam Neil, the actor of Dr. Alan Grant (main character) follows me on Twitter :crying1:

The Aliens films are amazing too! :excited: The first is the classic, the second is the best, the third is the artsy grimey one, and the fourth one is meh, but it has pre-weirdness Winona Ryder. AVP are disposable. I actually enjoyed Prometheus. :britney-agreedlol:

The third is gratuitous & unnecessary, tho if you're really craving another JP, it's watchable for sure; it just doesn't match up well to its two predecessors. Sam Neil, the actor of Dr. Alan Grant (main character) follows me on Twitter :crying1:

The Aliens films are amazing too! :excited: The first is the classic, the second is the best, the third is the artsy grimey one, and the fourth one is meh, but it has pre-weirdness Winona Ryder. AVP are disposable. I actually enjoyed Prometheus. :britney-agreedlol:

I will definitely take your word for it and how awesome he follows you! Very proud!

I love Alien and Aliens mostly. AVP was just a mess.

madonna-jig.gif

The Fault In Our Stars

It was actually really well done, I went in expecting it to be a really bad teen movie, but they proved me wrong.

I came close to crying, everyone around me was bawling and my bf teared up a little.

The on screen chemistry of the two stars was really great and the storyline was awesome.

I'd recommend it for those who haven't seen it yet!!

I really liked it!

• Like 1