Don't Know What To Name This Thread! Xd

JoshLee

So, I've been on these acne pills called Isotrotein and they have done wonders! It basically dries you out and there are a lot of side effects, but it really works to get rid of acne! :D Here's a picture (before and after; all filters off) :P

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEczG2_pIDg/?taken-by=joshlee112&hl=en

I've been very 

now because I don't feel like people are judging the way I look :crying1:

Probably the most boring post I've ever done, but I'm so excited! :) I have one more month on it to go! 

• Like 3

Your skin looks great! I have outburst of acne from time to time aswell, but it's not to the point where I have to get a treatment, so I'm always looking for creams, facemask and things like that to try and fix the problem, that's why I know how frustrating it is to try a lot of stuff and still see your skin looking bad :gloria:

Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling more confident! Everything you do to feel better with yourself is a big victory :clap:

• Like 1

Your skin looks great! I have outburst of acne from time to time aswell, but it's not to the point where I have to get a treatment, so I'm always looking for creams, facemask and things like that to try and fix the problem, that's why I know how frustrating it is to try a lot of stuff and still see your skin looking bad :gloria:

Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling more confident! Everything you do to feel better with yourself is a big victory :clap:

Thank you!

I did try creams and all that for about 3-4 years and it would go away, but then come right back again! :4music: I have acne all over my face, down my back, and on my chest, but now I don't have acne anywhere except for a little bit on my chest! :D

• Like 1