• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Sign in to follow this  
Britney89

Am I The Only One....

Who watches the new The View??? Come on I can't be the only one on here who watches it!!! I feel like it's a 100% better with the new cast.  :thumbsup:

I love love the new Republican on there Nicole Wallace!! I'm not a republican i'm a democrat, but love her she's not like that Hasselback woman!! Also I feel half and half about Rosie Perez her snaps annoy the crap out of me!!!  :bj:

I love love love Whoopi and Rosie O together if you haven't watched it you all should!!! It is great tv and they all argue with each other it's great so def tune in if you haven't already!!  :bigsmile:

Who watches the new The View??? Come on I can't be the only one on here who watches it!!! I feel like it's a 100% better with the new cast. :thumbsup:

I love love the new Republican on there Nicole Wallace!! I'm not a republican i'm a democrat, but love her she's not like that Hasselback woman!! Also I feel half and half about Rosie Perez her snaps annoy the crap out of me!!! :bj:

I love love love Whoopi and Rosie O together if you haven't watched it you all should!!! It is great tv and they all argue with each other it's great so def tune in if you haven't already!! :bigsmile:

I've seen it a couple times. :) it's entertaining tbh.

Also, I'm a republican, but I didn't like Hasselbeck tbh. She wasn't very good at debate and even though we're from the same party, my views didn't really align with hers tbh. :mhm: