Britney Dances to Prince in New IG Posts Touch of Rose and Topless Photos (8/19/2021)

heather

6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Just saw that, must feel nice to actually have an attorney working for her now, Ingham would of just let this make the rounds without uttering a peep.

Honestly, this story wouldn't have even been a thing if Ingham was still around. Gotta remember housekeepers are hired by and work for daddy dearest, not Britney. It's a set up. Jamie, and probably Vivian's, mistake is thinking they'll be able to turn the tide back to their favor. They won't. And Rosengart is miles ahead of them.

37 minutes ago, heather said:

Honestly, this story wouldn't have even been a thing if Ingham was still around. Gotta remember housekeepers are hired by and work for daddy dearest, not Britney. It's a set up. Jamie, and probably Vivian's, mistake is thinking they'll be able to turn the tide back to their favor. They won't. And Rosengart is miles ahead of them.

Oh I know, I wouldn’t be surprised if the maid was using that phone to spy on Britney for daddy and Britney caught her.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Oh I know, I wouldn’t be surprised if the maid was using that phone to spy on Britney for daddy and Britney caught her.

Yup! Could be a number of things. If the narrative about this maid taking Britney's dog without her permission is true then I completely understand Britney's anger. I would have smacked more than a cell phone if someone took my dog to the vet without my knowledge. They've been using her dogs against her since SAM LUTFI.

I also find it curious that this allegedly happened on Monday and we're only now hearing about it. Leads me to believe whatever "investigation" is likely over, why even Team Con is so sure that nothing is going to come of this bullshit.

15 minutes ago, heather said:

Yup! Could be a number of things. If the narrative about this maid taking Britney's dog without her permission is true then I completely understand Britney's anger. I would have smacked more than a cell phone if someone took my dog to the vet without my knowledge. They've been using her dogs against her since SAM LUTFI.

I also find it curious that this allegedly happened on Monday and we're only now hearing about it. Leads me to believe whatever "investigation" is likely over, why even Team Con is so sure that nothing is going to come of this bullshit.

If the dog thing is true, she should press charges for dog napping.

Its def. fishy.

19 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

If the dog thing is true, she should press charges for dog napping.

Its def. fishy.

I would. But it seems like Britney isn't bothered and wants this to go away from Rosengart's statement (and that picture of a girl flipping off the camera she's since deleted from IG) She's got bigger things to worry about than this maid. Hope she's since been fired.