New Britney SNL Sketch

heather

59 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Not just the Justin shade but they also shaded the idiots that always ask if she’s ok, the subliminal free Britney was great too, I don’t understand the fans upset over this, it was very positive toward Britney.

I don't particularly like Chloe's impersonation of Britney because she's always over exaggerated Britney's mannerisms and personality, but that's part of the shtick and she's not doing it to be mean or anything. I think a lot of fans look for anything to bitch about.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

I don't particularly like Chloe's impersonation of Britney because she's always over exaggerated Britney's mannerisms and personality, but that's part of the shtick and she's not doing it to be mean or anything. I think a lot of fans look for anything to bitch about.

Honestly, I haven’t watched SNL since the early 2000’s, lol, so I have no clue who that girl is and I don’t have her other Britney impersonations to compare to but I thought she was pretty spot on, even if a little exaggerated, it doesn’t come off as insulting and that’s what matters.

Im getting so sick of the fans who are just seeing negativity in everything now, while Brits situation is corrupt and sad, it doesn’t mean everything has to be seen as bad because of it, it is possible to fight the CON but still enjoy stuff at the same time.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Honestly, I haven’t watched SNL since the early 2000’s, lol, so I have no clue who that girl is and I don’t have her other Britney impersonations to compare to but I thought she was pretty spot on, even if a little exaggerated, it doesn’t come off as insulting and that’s what matters.

Im getting so sick of the fans who are just seeing negativity in everything now, while Brits situation is corrupt and sad, it doesn’t mean everything has to be seen as bad because of it, it is possible to fight the CON but still enjoy stuff at the same time.

Agree, but why not see Britney herself as moderator? See her not burdened from stupid label, cship team, stupid father - doing funny show with good hosts just because she wants without any profiting for other people than Britney, many interviews and possibly live performances. Give to people a chance to see who Britney is in real. IMHO she may be more populare than Ellen & spol.

5 hours ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

Agree, but why not see Britney herself as moderator? See her not burdened from stupid label, cship team, stupid father - doing funny show with good hosts just because she wants without any profiting for other people than Britney, many interviews and possibly live performances. Give to people a chance to see who Britney is in real. IMHO she may be more populare than Ellen & spol.

I think her sense of humor and bubbly personality, would make her a good host, not right now tho, first she’d need to get free from the cship and find her voice again, she’s been stifled for 13 years. I wouldn’t want her taking on a task like that until she’s 1000% comfortable and confident in doing it.

• Upvote 1