New IG Post (Yoga post Day 1)

heather

27 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Nice but I was kinda thinking it be a bit more personal, like instructional but I still appreciate it, I just hope it’s an old video, there are already too many idiots still out on beaches.

I'm pretty sure it's new because Sam posted videos of the same beach on his stories, and she also posted this picture (https://www.instagram.com/p/B971cc-g3eh/) in the same outfit from the video yesterday. The tree could possibly be on her property somewhere, or on the walk down to this beach. I edited the post to include the video she posted, it doesn't seem like there was that many people at that beach.

11 hours ago, heather said:

I'm pretty sure it's new because Sam posted videos of the same beach on his stories, and she also posted this picture (https://www.instagram.com/p/B971cc-g3eh/) in the same outfit from the video yesterday. The tree could possibly be on her property somewhere, or on the walk down to this beach. I edited the post to include the video she posted, it doesn't seem like there was that many people at that beach.

As long as the beach wasn’t like the ones in Florida, she’s good, it’s just infuriating how many people aren’t taking this shit seriously!!

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

As long as the beach wasn’t like the ones in Florida, she’s good, it’s just infuriating how many people aren’t taking this shit seriously!!

I completely agree! I live in Florida and I couldn't believe they had to literally shut down Clearwater beach because they were "nah we'll do it Monday" like the fuck!

1 hour ago, heather said:

I completely agree! I live in Florida and I couldn't believe they had to literally shut down Clearwater beach because they were "nah we'll do it Monday" like the fuck!

They wanted that spring break money.  I’m in Philly, government is handling things well imo, although some of the citizens still think they’re invincible.

At the end of the day, all the blame goes to the president, that orange doofus knew about this since January and kept treating it like it was nothing.

• Awesome 1