Britney Spears talks about her new perfume, writing music and her lifestyle!

News

britney-spears-amp-tinashe-have-dropped-

britney-spears-amp-tinashe-have-dropped-

Britney Spears spoke with Allure magazine about her lifestyle, music, her boys and her new fragrance! Check out her interview below:

Tell me about your newest fragrance, Prerogative:

Britney Spears: “Prerogative is a fragrance for all of my fans, women and men. I wanted to create a fragrance that says ‘be whoever you want to be — no labels, no judgment.’ None of us are defined by one thing.

“The scent is fruity, earthy and woody with unique notes like Red Goji Berry and Saffron Cream that make it extra special.”

You’re the face of one of the most successful fragrance brands in the industry and have had a hand in creating some of today’s most beloved and iconic scents. What is your role in your scents’ creations?

BS: “I love being involved in the whole process. I always have this idea in my head of exactly how a fragrance [will] smell. The perfumers will send over a version and we go back and forth until it’s perfect.”

Look at any pop star in the industry right now and they’ll probably tell you flat out, that Britney Spears has been a huge influence on their careers. What is it like seeing your influence in the work of a new generation of performers?

BS: “It’s really flattering and it is so nice to see each artist grow.”

Tell me what it’s like getting ready with you. Do you do your own makeup? What kind of music do you listen to when you get ready?

BS: “When going to an event I use my amazing glam team. On a regular day I just put my hair in a ponytail and go. I like all kinds of music — depends on the day.”

Do you ever get time alone? How do you check in with yourself?

BS: “Every now and then I get some alone time. I like to read or swim or dance.”

What is your favorite way to blow off steam?

BS: “I love practicing yoga at home or treat myself to a massage and facial.”

When do you feel most beautiful?

BS: “When my face is makeup free!”

I hear you’re in the studio. What are you most excited about when it comes to your new music?

BS: “I love the creative process: writing, being in the studio, hearing the finished song.”

What do you want your legacy to be?

BS: “That’s a good question. I think that I was always true to myself.”

A line from “Glory” that really means a lot to me is from “Just Luv Me” when you sang “and you don’t gotta say it, I know that I’m worthy.” Where do you find confidence every day to believe in yourself and your self-worth?

BS: “My two boys.”

pic-2.jpg?fit=700%2C376&ssl=1

Source

View the full article