If alive, Selena Quintanilla would've turned 47 today

JonasSlave

I didn't know her birthday was yesterday. Happy Birthday, Queen! I like her songs and I truly see her impact on other cumbia female artists. They tried to copy her style.

My introduction to her though was through the 1997 movie. I was born Oct '95 so that's why but she left too soon.

If she was still alive, how massive do you think she would be? Would she have crossed over and tried to take over the pop charts!?

12 minutes ago, Lonely-Ass said:

My introduction to her though was through the 1997 movie. I was born Oct '95 so that's why but she left too soon.

If she was still alive, how massive do you think she would be? Would she have crossed over and tried to take over the pop charts!?

Same. I also knew Jennifer Lopez because of that movie. 

I think she'd be pretty huge. They use to call her ''Mexican Madonna'', and the time she died, she was very popular, she even had some stores that her fan club manager (the one who killed her) was responsible to manage.

giphy.gif

Btw, you're so young! I thought you were older, lol. :)

• Like 1