The Official Britney: #pieceofme Show Coverage Thread For Friday June 17Th, 2016

On June 19, 2016 at 8:43 AM, BritStan14 said:

I just got back from Vegas and saw this show....She was amazing.  So beautiful.....the outfits look amazing in RL...very glittery,  pics don't always do them justice.  I was on such a high after seeing her....was a surreal experience. Still can't believe I saw her. :crying1: 

I was there too, boo! The pink outfit was EVERYTHING live. It shit on my whole life, tbh. So sparkly and beautiful. Her body was amazing, and Brit was serving so much face. She looked beautiful, happy, sexy, and she killed the entire show. I have seen the show before but this was my first of the revamp, and BOM / TOMH really slayed me. If U Seek Amy was so fun, too. It really drove home what an improvement the revamp is. The lasers are so fun, and the crowd went insane during S&S / Boys. The white outfit looked great live, too. Pictures don't do it justice, though I do probably prefer the black one. I Love Rock & Roll really gets the crowd going, too, and I think the new intro section is much better than the original. The 4-some punch of WB / Womanizer / BTI / POM slays lives. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

I was there too, boo! The pink outfit was EVERYTHING live. It shit on my whole life, tbh. So sparkly and beautiful. Her body was amazing, and Brit was serving so much face. She looked beautiful, happy, sexy, and she killed the entire show. I have seen the show before but this was my first of the revamp, and BOM / TOMH really slayed me. If U Seek Amy was so fun, too. It really drove home what an improvement the revamp is. The lasers are so fun, and the crowd went insane during S&S / Boys. The white outfit looked great live, too. Pictures don't do it justice, though I do probably prefer the black one. I Love Rock & Roll really gets the crowd going, too, and I think the new intro section is much better than the original. The 4-some punch of WB / Womanizer / BTI / POM slays lives. 

OMG! Was you!! That's so cool, glad you got to enjoy the same slayage as me :yay1:

Your totally right with all the points made, and I was actually really surprised the crowd went as nuts as they did during ILRNR 

It really was an amazing show, i could see everything, all those expressions she was making such a flawless Queen.

The lasers were amazing, LOVED them at the beginning of S&S, was just in awe.. lol I was so happy after seeing it, i cannot describe it.

So glad you enjoyed it too :hug: :crying1: :goodside:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines