The Official Britney: #pieceofme Show Coverage Thread For Friday June 17Th, 2016

11 minutes ago, vicima said:

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!! :o

Plus, the  new costume works really good in the Neon section. She looks like a blue alien!!! LOVE IT!

Are these the best costumes in her career? Are they even better than the circus ones???

• Like 1

The new pink outfit is gorgeous, I love it, but I wish she hadn't changed the Slave one, it was one of my favourites and the white one just doesn't look good. I agree with you, Glenn must be back because her makeup was, well, you know, kinda bad, especially when you compare it to the one on the Private Show promo or even the instagram video she uploaded with Larry the other day! It's also weird that she didn't add the Toxic choreo, it deserved its place on the show :crying1:

Other than that, it's good to have POM back! I can see she's still slaying and that's what matters :queenflopga: 

I just got back from Vegas and saw this show....She was amazing.  So beautiful.....the outfits look amazing in RL...very glittery,  pics don't always do them justice.  I was on such a high after seeing her....was a surreal experience. Still can't believe I saw her. :crying1: 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines