Selling 2 Tickets To See Britney In Vegas 27 Dec (I Can't Attend Anymore!)

akesha

Hi,

due to illness in family I can't attend to this concert, and I can't sell them through the website I bought them because I am from outside US.

Anyone interested in buying the tickets? They are in really good location: section 102, row J, numbers 13 and 14

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Ebay is no longer allowing selling tickets, I've tried.

And I have registered in this forum just because it is a Britney Spears forum, and I don't know where to sell the tickets, because ticketmaster and another websites don't allow me to sell the tickets with an Irish bank account. It has to be an USA bank account. 

I think I cannot attach a photo of the tickets here (maybe because of the numbers of messages that I have), but I don't have any problem in sending the photo by pm. I know that I don't seem trustworthy, but I am just a fan who can't go to the concert because his partner got ill, and I am trying to get someone else to go... :(

Ebay is no longer allowing selling tickets, I've tried.

And I have registered in this forum just because it is a Britney Spears forum, and I don't know where to sell the tickets, because ticketmaster and another websites don't allow me to sell the tickets with an Irish bank account. It has to be an USA bank account.

I think I cannot attach a photo of the tickets here (maybe because of the numbers of messages that I have), but I don't have any problem in sending the photo by pm. I know that I don't seem trustworthy, but I am just a fan who can't go to the concert because his partner got ill, and I am trying to get someone else to go... :(

upload the picture of the tickets on tinypic etc. and if you livd in ireland the tickets wont arrive in the usa right in time :(

They are e-tickets, so I can send them via email right away. They are in pdf format, so I took a picture of them, and grab the important part, blurring the barcode, just in case.

fnzt75.png

EDIT, I have uploaded the payment email that I have from ticketmaster as well:

2dw53k9.png

oh well then good luck in selling them, maybe it will work now :)

i cant make it, because i live in germany and i have to work that date.