Joshys Thread Of Complaining Lol ;)

JoshLee

Sooo I'm bored at school, I've been in a very b**chy mood lately and I just keep making the :4music: face

Idk what it is, I think I'm just tired cuz I've been at tennis regionals all week and it's exhaustin and this week we go to state and I'm just pissed at all the bullsh*t from everyone on the team cuz everyone is fighting with everyone and stuff :zoomzoom: they still like me tho and idk why cuz I've just told them to f*ck off all week :tbh:

Also my data plan is about to run out so I haven't been able to get on here unless I use the wifi :tbh: so I haven't gotten to talk to y'all :crying1:

I'm falling behind at school cuz of all this tennis stuff and it's just a big sh*t fest tbh, I'm just ready to graduate probably. I already have senioritis and we're not even halfway through the school year :gloria: so anyways how have y'all been :trollney: I missed y'all all week :)

Ohhhhh! Joshey, i miss you lots!! :crying2: 

Idk what to tell ya, just relax and don't take things too dramatically, everything passes by and only the good stuff remains, i promise :)

I love ya and we all miss ya here and we're here for whatever it is ya need :hug:

• Like 1

Ohhhhh! Joshey, i miss you lots!! :crying2:

Idk what to tell ya, just relax and don't take things too dramatically, everything passes by and only the good stuff remains, i promise :)

I love ya and we all miss ya here and we're here for whatever it is ya need :hug:

Ok :hug: I'll be back after this week and more active. I'm just waiting for tennis to be done :)