A Thing I Learned Today My Neighbour Owns A Gun

ooh la la

so around half six in the morning i was woken up by gun shots. didn't know it was gun shots cos the last time i heard gun shots was over like 15 years ago at my granddads funeral i thought it was some car exploding or multiple tire blowouts.  then asked and supposedly he has been shooting all day killing rabbits. I actually am kind of scared it is totally not safe  his wife is kind of hot headed if i was him i would't keep a gun.also the cheek taking rabbits life there are loads around they hang out in our garden and you can see them hopping around on the road sometimes. they don't kill anything they are herbivores and like having a nice time in the sun together minding their own business, the evil bastard i hope he shoots his toe off. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you live in a city? Also does he know people sleep at 6 in the morning?!? He seems like a rude person :tbh:

so around half six in the morning i was woken up by gun shots. didn't know it was gun shots cos the last time i heard gun shots was over like 15 years ago at my granddads funeral

:umomg: What?!?

Do you live in a city? Also does he know people sleep at 6 in the morning?!? He seems like a rude person :tbh:

:umomg: What?!?

well the way it is in ireland is that since it is such a small country if you drive like five or ten minutes out of the city you are in the country. so yeah it is in the country but it is not remote like one mile and you are in the city and there is always a shop between that mile. i think anything goes down the road there is an irish gypsy halting site where a community of Irish gypsy's live within a compound area they are kind of like a law unto themselves.

well the way it is in ireland is that since it is such a small country if you drive like five or ten minutes out of the city you are in the country. so yeah it is in the country but it is not remote like one mile and you are in the city and there is always a shop between that mile. i think anything goes down the road there is an irish gypsy halting site where a community of Irish gypsy's live within a compound area they are kind of like a law unto themselves.

Ohh ok that makes sense