I Need Help ;'(

Teresa

it's unlikely of me asking for help, specially if it deals with school, but in all honesty i'm not a science kind of person. Therefore, I need guidance and/or an approach that will help me solve this question.

The class i'm taking is Environmental Science, it's my first ever science course... online...:)

i'm 2 weeks ahead of the class :P (the class is currently on lab 2; i'm working on lab 4)

Well anyway here's my question

(note that this question is perhaps extremely easy but I tend to over think stuff sometimes)

Detail four types of natural variables that impact water temperature?

***The lab deals with dissolved oxygen

This link that was emailed to us by the instructor >> http://www.waterontheweb.org/under/waterquality/index.html

:crying1::crying1::crying1::crying1: please help a poor soul out :crying1::crying1::crying1::crying1::crying1:

I am sorry I would love to help you but I literally have no idea what you're talking about :umomg: the link you provided gives no info on anything? lol just some random river-water facts?

That's exactly how I feel :crying3: I'm so lost right now. I even tried google but no luck :orangu:

I found:

Air temperature and undeground inflow but I doubt that has anything to do :crying2:

Thank you for reading :hug:

If you have any friends that are science experts make sure you ask them for me xxoo :moorangu:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

it's unlikely of me asking for help, specially if it deals with school, but in all honesty i'm not a science kind of person. Therefore, I need guidance and/or an approach that will help me solve this question.

The class i'm taking is Environmental Science, it's my first ever science course... online... :)

i'm 2 weeks ahead of the class :P (the class is currently on lab 2; i'm working on lab 4)

Well anyway here's my question

(note that this question is perhaps extremely easy but I tend to over think stuff sometimes)

Detail four types of natural variables that impact water temperature?

***The lab deals with dissolved oxygen

This link that was emailed to us by the instructor >> http://www.waterontheweb.org/under/waterquality/index.html

:crying1: :crying1: :crying1: :crying1: please help a poor soul out :crying1: :crying1: :crying1: :crying1: :crying1:

is that the full question? "Detail four types of natural variables that impact water temperature?"

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

That's exactly how I feel :crying3: I'm so lost right now. I even tried google but no luck :orangu:

I found:

Air temperature and undeground inflow but I doubt that has anything to do :crying2:

If you have any friends that are science experts make sure you ask them for me xxoo :moorangu:

I came up with 2/4

seasonal air temperature and daily variation :paper:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I found:

and I think you're right about the inflows

I think it's inflows, the sun, seasonal air temperature, and daily variation

and I think you're right about the inflows

I think it's inflows, the sun, seasonal air temperature, and daily variation

^__^ omg thank you! <3 it really means a lot i've been stressing on this particular question since Saturday :orangu:

on the positive side, the instructor seems to go easy on students :)

btw

I have a surprise :crying2: before you leave :crying5:

it's a Girl

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

^__^ omg thank you! <3 it really means a lot i've been stressing on this particular question since Saturday :orangu:

on the positive side, the instructor seems to go easy on students :)

btw

I have a surprise :crying2: before you leave :crying5:

it's a Girl

no problem luv3! <3:D

oh that's good :) sorry it didn't notify me for some reason :waitWAT:

omg! that's awesome news :omg: is that what you were hoping for?? congratulations again :hug:

• Like 1

no problem luv3! <3:D

oh that's good :) sorry it didn't notify me for some reason :waitWAT:

omg! that's awesome news :omg: is that what you were hoping for?? congratulations again :hug:

aww its ok ^_^ and absolutely <3 i'm really happy!!!

Although its causing me great stress lol this why i'm trying to do these labs and work ahead of schedule.