It's A Well Known Fact Katy Perry Can't Sing Live, So Why Do The Gp Still Go To See Her?

ItsNathanbitch

This is a status from someone on facebook who went to see her

"Katy Perry was the single most brilliant thing I've seen to date!! Not just a singer, she's clearly a performer  cannot believe how amazing she was I wanna go back and be her best friend forever tbh"

What kind of delusion? She's a terrible singer, she can't dance, what does she do? Yes she has catchy songs, and I'll admit I like some of her songs, but she's just so...........blah :displeased:

If only Britney was here instead of this basic bitch :ipass:

she interacts more with the audience than Britney does. And at least Katy tries to sing live

At least Britney has the decency to mime, instead of inflicting the audience with terrible vocals :pieceofwhat:

All jokes aside, ok she interacts with the audience more and sings live. The fact is though ,despite the fact she's not a very good singer, why do people still praise her? Is it because her songs are extremely radio friendly, therefore appeals to the GP?

At least Britney has the decency to mime, instead of inflicting the audience with terrible vocals :pieceofwhat:

All jokes aside, ok she interacts with the audience more and sings live. The fact is though ,despite the fact she's not a very good singer, why do people still praise her? Is it because her songs are extremely radio friendly, therefore appeals to the GP?

Basically. And just like with Britney's Circus Tour, the production is always fantastic. 

Basically yes not even joking here. She came to a city really close to here and I didn't even consider going because I didn't want to hear that. I might have considered if she lip synced as I do enjoy a few songs plus seeing a celebrity that famous would have been cool. I would much rather go to a concert and have them lip sync than sound that horrid singing live  :pieceofwhat:

• Like 1

Basically yes not even joking here. She came to a city really close to here and I didn't even consider going because I didn't want to hear that. I might have considered if she lip synced as I do enjoy a few songs plus seeing a celebrity that famous would have been cool. I would much rather go to a concert and have them lip sync than sound that horrid singing live  :pieceofwhat:

Omg :gloria::orangu:

Hold your horses...

Britney isn't a great vocalist.. She has better vocals than Katy and Lana yes, but yall are being delusional.. use some common sense.... Why dont you go stan Xtina or Beyonce if youre looking for ''vocalists'' 

PS. Katy slays... <333 Love ha :)

I do like 'vocalists' like Christina and Kelly Clarkson.

:orangu::gloria: