Spearitual Sundays

HolySpearit

Hi bb's  :)

So the topic of this post is Spearitual Sundays :spearitualney: I take them very seriously because during the BJ era I was very devoted and prayed (to like a literal shrine) that we would get an album that was ITZ & Blackout influenced.. and then we got Glory:crying2:which is like literally ITZ and Blackout's lovechild :crying1: 

I want to put in the same kind of devotion to praying for B10 and the B10 era (i now know that an iconic album does not mean an iconic era) :snapney:

also what I've wanted for a long time is to have a niche in this forum like @JoshLee has with his birthday threads. So Im thinking about doing something Spearitual Sunday related every Sunday. I thought about getting on my cam and being sort of like a preacher with like a shrine visual and vanilla candles and all that, buuut  only if you guys want that. :onyxney: Another idea is to take prayer requests Britney related or not. I'm open to any and all ideas ;)

sooo yeah ummm let me know whatchu think :shook: 

I'm being completely sincere btw :goodside:

• Like 3