How to tell if a person has ever dyed their hair?

Josie Jean

So, I went to get a haircut yesterday but before my hair was washed. The person washing it told me that she could tell that i had never dyed it. She told me a reason how she could tell but i couldn't really hear her with the water rinsing noise so close to my ear. I think she said something about a dyed hair has a certain color to it? Does anyone know? Also, idk how to say exactly how i think she explained it because we were speaking in spanish

Anybody know?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, there's no magical secret. You could just tell by seeing if there's a difference in the color of the roots and the rest. Bleached or dyed blonde hair is pretty easy to spot. Maybe undyed hair is softer too, I imagine.

So same color roots or what? My hair color is brown but it has all kinds of different color highlights (only noticeable with bright sun or sun)

So same color roots or what? My hair color is brown but it has all kinds of different color highlights (only noticeable with bright sun or sun)

Is that you in the pic? If so, your blonde hair looks really natural. That's probably  what she meant. Fake blonde hair is usually one flat color or if it has highlights, they're pretty obvious.

Is that you in the pic? If so, your blonde hair looks really natural. That's probably  what she meant. Fake blonde hair is usually one flat color or if it has highlights, they're pretty obvious.

Nope. My hair is brown/ brunette. That is a picture of a Hilary Duff candid  :soofunny:

494791019-hilary-duff-on-may-30-2014-in-494791021-hilary-duff-on-may-30-2014-in-article-2644458-1E58DACF00000578-909_102