Britney Shows Off Red Heels and White Dress Plus Green Dress in New IG Videos(8/23/2021)

heather

Here’s a minute of me in my new white dress πŸ™„πŸ‘—πŸ™„ !!!

I got me some red heels πŸ‘  … I never had red heels before πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ πŸŒΉπŸ‘  !!!! I went to a reggae party πŸŽ‰ … a band played and the music was really cool !!! I’ve been thinking about life and what my version of success is … to me it’s knowing I’ve used my heart over my head and it’s hard sometimes because of ego … but sometimes ego is protection !!!! I gotta get the hell out of here … ok … I’m talking nonsense πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ !!! Either way … me in my white dress !!! I was thinking about when I did shows in Vegas … the four years I was there I went out only two times !!!! Unfortunately I’m not lying πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™„ but that’s not why I’m sharing this with you guys … it was the only one time I wore a white costume !!!! I know it sounds weird but to my surprise I believe the colors you wear reflect back to you in a way 🌈🌈🌈 !!!! Psss I’m not sure anybody on my crew ever wore color in the four years I was there …. in other words …. people it may be uncool but let’s start wearing bright colors πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“ !!!!

Β 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic