Sometimes Instrumental

ifuseekme

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, therealmgo said:

It's a demo version. It is not the radio edit. It has the album version all the way until the key change, and then it's the demo version for the final chorus.

Demo has guitar intro - Check Motown 1998 performance + Singapore + after bridge Instrumental part it has still guitar and more piano (Motown video is in steteo on youtube, so you can hear it still). They later changed it to synth intro and saved short version ending.

1 hour ago, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:

Demo has guitar intro - Check Motown 1998 performance + Singapore + after bridge Instrumental part it has still guitar and more piano (Motown video is in steteo on youtube, so you can hear it still). They later changed it to synth intro and saved short version ending.

Yes, I'm aware of that, thanks. The album version fades out, the demo doesn't. I had the instrumentals for a good 2-3 months before it leaked, I filtered the acapella. Up until the bridge, it's the album version. Then, the final chorus is the demo version. So, it is not any previously released version of Sometimes, and therefore, a demo

• Like 1

6 hours ago, therealmgo said:

Yes, I'm aware of that, thanks. The album version fades out, the demo doesn't. I had the instrumentals for a good 2-3 months before it leaked, I filtered the acapella. Up until the bridge, it's the album version. Then, the final chorus is the demo version. So, it is not any previously released version of Sometimes, and therefore, a demo

Maybe 'demo' version mixed with vocals is messy (and fanmade), but you probably noticed that this instrumental have 100% quality and I can't hear there any quality change, so it's probably version after motown but they saved prevous time length like Singapore/Motown and then they changed it to final album version...who knows?

17 hours ago, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:

Maybe 'demo' version mixed with vocals is messy (and fanmade), but you probably noticed that this instrumental have 100% quality and I can't hear there any quality change, so it's probably version after motown but they saved prevous time length like Singapore/Motown and then they changed it to final album version...who knows?

Right, it's a version after the "acoustic guitar" intro demo, but before the final album version. I'd honestly say this is probably the version used on the answering machine message. All I'm saying is the final chorus doesn't filter out the album version's vocals, only the demo version's.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, therealmgo said:

Right, it's a version after the "acoustic guitar" intro demo, but before the final album version. I'd honestly say this is probably the version used on the answering machine message. All I'm saying is the final chorus doesn't filter out the album version's vocals, only the demo version's.

Glad we agree with same thing :hug: