i started my diet today

wohoo

why? are you fat or what?

diet doesnt always mean not eating tho

not fat but like 5-6 kg too many :lol:

Just stick with it and get results :) I lost 126 pounds and it feels amazing so good luck :)

wow that's impressive. happy to hear that you're feelin fine now. <3

You can do it, I believe in you!

:hug:

Good luck. Diets only work when you eat healthy and when you don't restrain yourself ! 

i eat healthy.. a lot of fruits and vegetables and not too much meat but a lot of milk products like cheese and yogurt and unsweetened cereal :)

that's why i go on proana

they are like genius for punish people to diet

wtf? this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro-ana

Guest Zooey Deschanel

not fat but like 5-6 kg too many :lol:

wow that's impressive. happy to hear that you're feelin fine now. <3

:hug:

i eat healthy.. a lot of fruits and vegetables and not too much meat but a lot of milk products like cheese and yogurt and unsweetened cereal :)

wtf? this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro-ana

yea but it has diff. stuff too, like diet plans, exercises and stuff

its a good site

I'm 5 kg too little  :crying2:

take my additional kgs then :jackk:

yea but it has diff. stuff too, like diet plans, exercises and stuff

its a good site

i'm glad that it works for you but i won't use it when the first sentence on wikipedia is about supporting eating disorder :orangu:

Guest Zooey Deschanel

take my additional kgs then :jackk:

i'm glad that it works for you but i won't use it when the first sentence on wikipedia is about supporting eating disorder :orangu:

its not like - oh, eat nothing ... its more like, if you have a disorder, no one will bash you and its just sharing advices and stuff

its not like - oh, eat nothing ... its more like, if you have a disorder, no one will bash you and its just sharing advices and stuff

oh okay.. well i'll save it for later. if it doesn't work without it i'll try it out.

Good luck! I need to get back into shape too DX I've been exercising during the week.

thank you, good luck to you too. :) i don't have a good gym in my town so i have to jog in public omg :jackk:

oh okay.. well i'll save it for later. if it doesn't work without it i'll try it out.

thank you, good luck to you too. :) i don't have a good gym in my town so i have to jog in public omg :jackk:

I sometimes either go to the gym or I use the treadmill up at my grandparents house. I have went to the park lately tho because it's been nice.