Touch of My Hand

Like I've posted before, I was an fan of Brit as a kid (BOMT-Britney eras), but ITZ was released when I was 11 and my mom thought it was too CONTROVERSIAL for me ahahah. Anyway, I'm back now as a 22 year old and am just finding out about Touch of My Hand!

I gotta say I'm really disappointed my mom spread so much hate about this Britney era. This song preaches self-love - a message that a lot of young girls didn't get enough of, especially at the time of its release! I get that it's a little mature, but boys in grade school talk about masturbation! It's only fair and healthy that young girls get the opportunity, too!

I feel like if Brit released this song now, feminists would be all over it (EDIT: In a good way! They'd love it). She was ahead of her time, tbh. 

Anyone else have a similar experience?

• Like 1

She even said that she wishes this was released as a single :crying1:

And I LOVE that it was the first song recorded for ITZ :mhm:

QUEEN! It definitely deserves more recognition! 

It just makes me so upset that she got so much shit for things that she'd likely be praised for these days. SHE WAS JUST LOVIN HER BODY, YA'LL! :dealwithit:

Miley basically did it on stage..... I think it would be accepted these days tbh

between her and rihanna TOMH is fairly tame lol  ;)

Right! Beyonce's new album also has some risque stuff on it. For the most part, women seem to be really loving having music that allows them to be sexually liberated. I'm just so shocked at how few people in the general public know about this GLORIOUS SONG!!!!

JUSTICE FOR TOUCH OF MY HAND.

Right! Beyonce's new album also has some risque stuff on it. For the most part, women seem to be really loving having music that allows them to be sexually liberated. I'm just so shocked at how few people in the general public know about this GLORIOUS SONG!!!!

JUSTICE FOR TOUCH OF MY HAND.

Im still laughing at Jessica Simpson "The masturbation song?" it is sad more people dont know about it... sexually liberating without being trashy. its flawless.