Taylors Reign With 1989 :orly:

BLACKOUT<3

ifkr.. that hoe can suck a dick or two and write made up shit about them... how the fuck did that bitch sell more albums than shitonce and gaga...  :4music:

fun fact

t-swift went to my school when she lived in pennsylvania - her brother austin was in my class in grde school

anyway

she used to sing the national anthem and school games and shit and she played one of the von trapp children when the HS did sound of music but when i was like in 3rd grade t-swift somehow got backstage passes to a britney show (idk which one probably dream within a dream) and got to meet her and i think that my animosity towards taylor began when i heard she got to meet my queen and i didnt because i KNEW I WAS A REAL FUCKIN FAN OK   :crying1:

• Like 1

fun fact

t-swift went to my school when she lived in pennsylvania - her brother austin was in my class in grde school

anyway

she used to sing the national anthem and school games and shit and she played one of the von trapp children when the HS did sound of music but when i was like in 3rd grade t-swift somehow got backstage passes to a britney show (idk which one probably dream within a dream) and got to meet her and i think that my animosity towards taylor began when i heard she got to meet my queen and i didnt because i KNEW I WAS A REAL FUCKIN FAN OK   :crying1:

Expose taylor please :smokeney:

Expose taylor please :smokeney:

lmfao k she was a 2 years up from me but i will do the best i can

:)

she was also apart of this local theater group and i know a girl who did a show with her and she said she was awful and thought she was the shit

she always sang pop when she performed at local things - people were confused when she took the country route bc it was clear she wanted to be a pop star

on the last day she was at my school during the morning announcements they said "and today is Taylor Swift's last day as she will move to Nashville to pursue her singing career" everyone was like  :zoomzoom:  :frenchy:

her brother was the biggest douchebag on earth and he was in love with my best friend but she shut him down bc ew he was rly fug and a know it all :omg1:

she lied about living on a christmas tree farm

before she went to my school she went to a very prestigious and private school that had like 3 kids a grade (it was a short time)

she faked a southern accent in the beginnings of her career ( notice how it just disappeared )

her parents didnt really own the house they lived in. i dont know the entire story but i do know that when they moved her dad still owed the people who truly owned it but never paid it off?

when her first CD came out - there was a song on it called "Stay Beautiful" and in the song she sings about a guy named Corey who was a guy she was freakishly obsessed with (even tho he was rly hot tbh  :thirsty: ) he went to my school and his sister is my friend. anyway, he was mortified when this song came out because everyone used to make fun of him for it lmao and he never wanted to talk about it. she dated one of his best friends just to get closer to him  :zoomzoom: and when she came back for a local concert she was like " i heard he didnt come tonight " but he did and he ran out so fast after the show rofl

in a target commercial she mentions him but changes his last name to "robertson" probably to avoid a lawsuit of defamation and she ALSO bitches about how he preferred a girl with shiny hair. this shiny hair girl was ALSO mentioned in her vogue interview her FULL NAME and taylor blasted her and the family of this girl FLIPPED out that she name dropped her in a high profile interview as a villain and the girl started receiving death threats from taylor fans on her facebook and had to delete it (i know that taylor later gave a call to the family to apologize)

she was not bullied like she always said she was - she had friends and was in no way an "outcast"

my moms best friends daughter worked for her for awhile based out of nashville. she treats her employees like shit. she didn't know anyone's name. she was paid really poorly and her apartment in nashville burned down. The swift family did absolutely NOTHING to compensate for this or help her out as all of her belongings - EVERYTHING were gone. they didn't offer any help and ignored the situation and the girl had to resign her position because she wasnt being paid enough to get by and find a new place. she had to move back to PA and find a new job.

that's all i can remember now enjoy  :thatsfunny:

• Like 1

lmfao k she was a 2 years up from me but i will do the best i can

:)

she was also apart of this local theater group and i know a girl who did a show with her and she said she was awful and thought she was the shit

she always sang pop when she performed at local things - people were confused when she took the country route bc it was clear she wanted to be a pop star

on the last day she was at my school during the morning announcements they said "and today is Taylor Swift's last day as she will move to Nashville to pursue her singing career" everyone was like  :zoomzoom:  :frenchy:

her brother was the biggest douchebag on earth and he was in love with my best friend but she shut him down bc ew he was rly fug and a know it all :omg1:

she lied about living on a christmas tree farm

before she went to my school she went to a very prestigious and private school that had like 3 kids a grade (it was a short time)

she faked a southern accent in the beginnings of her career ( notice how it just disappeared )

her parents didnt really own the house they lived in. i dont know the entire story but i do know that when they moved her dad still owed the people who truly owned it but never paid it off?

when her first CD came out - there was a song on it called "Stay Beautiful" and in the song she sings about a guy named Corey who was a guy she was freakishly obsessed with (even tho he was rly hot tbh  :thirsty: ) he went to my school and his sister is my friend. anyway, he was mortified when this song came out because everyone used to make fun of him for it lmao and he never wanted to talk about it. she dated one of his best friends just to get closer to him  :zoomzoom: and when she came back for a local concert she was like " i heard he didnt come tonight " but he did and he ran out so fast after the show rofl

in a target commercial she mentions him but changes his last name to "robertson" probably to avoid a lawsuit of defamation and she ALSO bitches about how he preferred a girl with shiny hair. this shiny hair girl was ALSO mentioned in her vogue interview her FULL NAME and taylor blasted her and the family of this girl FLIPPED out that she name dropped her in a high profile interview as a villain and the girl started receiving death threats from taylor fans on her facebook and had to delete it (i know that taylor later gave a call to the family to apologize)

she was not bullied like she always said she was - she had friends and was in no way an "outcast"

my moms best friends daughter worked for her for awhile based out of nashville. she treats her employees like shit. she didn't know anyone's name. she was paid really poorly and her apartment in nashville burned down. The swift family did absolutely NOTHING to compensate for this or help her out as all of her belongings - EVERYTHING were gone. they didn't offer any help and ignored the situation and the girl had to resign her position because she wasnt being paid enough to get by and find a new place. she had to move back to PA and find a new job.

that's all i can remember now enjoy  :thatsfunny:

woowww you should expose trailer in a blog site in atrl :tbh:

That bitch can't sing, can't dance, can't write proper lyrics whatsoever, she has turned her music hipsterish just so she could earn on retards who tend to think they are somewhat special :ipass: and the world is full of those atm :icant: . She's relevant in the USA only anyway, europeans dislike her a lot (i'd know i live here) they consider her music pathetic and childish (not all ofc she has a few fans here too) but 90% of them think so. Asians don't even bother (other than Japan). She was close to breaking OIDIA in the usa, but worldwide OIDIA sold almost a million more than 1989 worldwide sales, so this bitch can't do shit :byebitch:

That bitch can't sing, can't dance, can't write proper lyrics whatsoever, she has turned her music hipsterish just so she could earn on retards who tend to think they are somewhat special :ipass: and the world is full of those atm :icant: . She's relevant in the USA only anyway, europeans dislike her a lot (i'd know i live here) they consider her music pathetic and childish (not all ofc she has a few fans here too) but 90% of them think so. Asians don't even bother (other than Japan). She was close to breaking OIDIA in the usa, but worldwide OIDIA sold almost a million more than 1989 worldwide sales, so this bitch can't do shit :byebitch:

my heart stopped when i heard she was about to break the OIDIA record thank god this didnt happen  :displeased:

my heart stopped when i heard she was about to break the OIDIA record thank god this didnt happen  :displeased:

ikr? mine too, like 1989 is pure cheap indie shit, OIDIA is a master piece, a talentless moron such as taylor doesn't deserve this title at all :uhno: thank god she remained down

ikr? mine too, like 1989 is pure cheap indie shit, OIDIA is a master piece, a talentless moron such as taylor doesn't deserve this title at all :uhno: thank god she remained down

I don't even think she has good stage presence. Maybe I'm biased but I always found her music corny and I don't like how she always plays victim in her songs lmao. Idk she should've stuck with country so I don't have to be blinded by her bad "quirky" dancing

• 2 weeks later...