Why Justin Timberlake Is A Icon?

BLACKOUT<3

usher my ass

whats his last relavant single?

Im behind JTs shadow?

:gloria: the shadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Usher outsold him sit :reductive::queenflopga:

climax is a great single tho tbh and is way betta than all of the 20/20 Experience

JT is allowed to glide along because, just like how Britney is defined by 2007, he's defined by 2006. He will always be known for bringing "sexy back," no matter how old he becomes. Unlike MJ, he has not tried to chase after SexyBack for the rest of his career like MJ did with trying to find another Thriller for the rest of his career, which allows him to grow and change, while being protected by his image as a cool funny attractive and talented guy.

it's pretty ingenious tbh

:gloria: the shadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

climax is a great single tho tbh and is way betta than all of the 20/20 Experience

JT is allowed to glide along because, just like how Britney is defined by 2007, he's defined by 2006. He will always be known for bringing "sexy back," no matter how old he becomes. Unlike MJ, he has not tried to chase after SexyBack for the rest of his career like MJ did with trying to find another Thriller for the rest of his career, which allows him to grow and change, while being protected by his image as a cool funny attractive and talented guy.

it's pretty ingenious tbh

this every album brings out a different tone.

Justified heavily influenced by his idol royal dad MJ

Future Sex Love Sounds bringing his sexy back

20 20 Experience experimental sounds different from his other albums

2016 will slay the fuck out :crying1:

• Like 1

:tbh::oya::mhm:

tbh it's why I cringe when people say Blackout 2.0. BO was amazing, but real artistry and success comes from taking chances and moving on, not by chasing what was once successful for the rest of your waking career.

:tbh::oya::mhm:

tbh it's why I cringe when people say Blackout 2.0. BO was amazing, but real artistry and success comes from taking chances and moving on, not by chasing what was once successful for the rest of your waking career.

Me too I wanted a blackout 2 but usually the first, the original is one of a kind. Part twos are usually desperate

For some reason i lost complete respect for him because he didn't behave like a man when he broke up with Brit. He behaved like a pussified girl, cried all over the interviews, made fun of Britney, shaded her for fucking 8 years of his career, and built half of his career by shading britney. He should thank her for his relevance , he'd be one big nothing without her. As an artist hes ok, he was never rly my jam, neither were his vocals, I am just glad that even tho he tried to be as famous as brit, he never did. Brit sold over 130 millions of copies world wide and has a networth of 600 million ;) 

I hope we won't wait till 2016 tho :crying5:

I need new collabs, a la 2009

JT is a true triple threat. His futuresex/loveshow was one of the best concerts of my life. He is so so so talented I can't even express it. Idk about him as a person but he just transcends boundaries as a male pop act.

I think he is also such an important figure because, next to MJ, justin is without a doubt the most successful male artist who went solo from a boy band. So many male artists in bands attempt to go solo and often fail despite immense popularity. Justin's raw talent is the reason I truly believe him to have been able to break away from NSYNC. It's a rarity.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

9 Grammys

14 VMAS

200 Million Dollar Net Worth (more than Janet Jackson and Julissa Bieber)

37 Million followers on twitter

julissa bieber :orangu:

• Like 1