They finally admit shes doesn't sing live??

werkit89

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2656424/Britney-Spears-manager-admits-no-way-sing-live-dance-90-minutes.html

Do they think we're fucking stupid??

'Her fans are none the wiser, but it is disingenuous of her to take their cash and not deliver a proper performance.'

:o

Are they for real with that comment?? :lmaolol: :lmaolol:

Also wasn't it larry who insisted she would be singing live and not adam??

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean it is true she is singing when she can during the dance numbers. It's just really strange that a track is used over the ballads for like 98% of the ballad. I mean sometimes you can hear her voice but they have the track on so loud when she sings. I understand the point of putting it up and lowering it during the dance segments (there has been plently of proof of her singing live during wb and gm/bti/pom) but i dont get why the track is all the way up for perfume and lucky (i somewhat understand everytime because she's in the air and also let's be real even when that song came out her voice could not easily and naturally hit those notes. Her real voice is closer to BOMT)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2656424/Britney-Spears-manager-admits-no-way-sing-live-dance-90-minutes.html

Do they think we're fucking stupid??

'Her fans are none the wiser, but it is disingenuous of her to take their cash and not deliver a proper performance.'

:o

Are they for real with that comment?? :lmaolol: :lmaolol:

Also wasn't it larry who insisted she would be singing live and not adam??

It was Larry.

Larry Rudolph: She's going to be singing live. She does choreography and vocal coaching every day. The vocal coaching is really just to strengthen her voice and get her to a point where she can go out there every night and do a full show.

It's hard for the public to fully understand what goes on when you get on stage and you're dancing full out during a song. No matter what anyone says, there's not a single artist who goes out there and does full choreography and is singing without a vocal track underneath them at the same time. It's physically impossible. We're just trying to build up her stamina and get her to a point where she can do as much as humanly possible. The idea is to try to get her pretty close to 100%. There might be some numbers where she's full out dancing with a (vocal) track underneath her, but there won't be any lip-syncing across the board on anything. 

Britney fans have known she lip-syncs from The Britney era on :P Even if some want to cry foul now...

They think we are just like

tumblr_mml4kaO7HG1s9zno7o1_1280.gif

Fuck them  :cody:

Not Britney ofc  ;)

:teethless:

:teethless: :teethless: :teethless:

'She’s singing on every song, basically, when she has the ability to sing. There’s no way you can dance for 90 minutes straight and sing the entire time.'  :orangu:

the shade :awkwarddd:

• Like 1