Pinned 소녀시대: Girls' Generation

Goten21

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

what vid is it it won't load :omg1: and yes i was :P but where here in the thread :moorangu;

at KCON NYC I mean :gloria:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Yea I was most amazing night of my life :crying1:

I would post pics of me there but I can't reveal mah identity on the web 

I bet :crying1:

yea I totally understand! did you take any pics of the stage or just video?

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I took some pics :) the pics where taken by my dad so they're without the zoom :omg1:

teach your dad how to use a camera :omg1:

OMG :crying1:

Girls-Generation_1439428894_af_org.jpg@Lᴜᴠ3á´Éªâ™¥Hᴀᴛᴇá´Éª

@I_need_me

​AAAAAA :omg: and hey my font is Nini colors now :omg1:

Omg, SM is obsessed with lights. First f(x)'s Red Light, then one of BoA's album tracks called Green Light and now this :gloria:

The tittles sound really good, I want to hear what Paradise sounds like, it better be something epic with that tittle :o

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I think its a new talk talk :selenerz:

:gloria: they probably redid it without jessica :crying1:

Oh god :gloria:

But yeah, I remember people saying that red velvet would be adding a new member each time they make a comeback, but with exo is the opposite  :tong:

If they keep doing that Irene will be like 15 years older than the last member they add when they reach exos size :selenerz:

I heard it was Red Velvet K M and J :P

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Why would they do that :omg1: ever since Mr mr without jessica studio version leaked I thought they would include it :omg1:

;

ikr :omg1:

it didn't "leak" tho it was used on an official broadcast :selenerz:

If they keep doing that Irene will be like 15 years older than the last member they add when they reach exos size :selenerz:

I heard it was Red Velvet K M and J :P

Yes, people have said a lot of stuff about them but I'm not sure any of that it's true, I think they'll stay as 5 (if sm doesn't fuck them up so they start leaving too orangu:)

Yes, people have said a lot of stuff about them but I'm not sure any of that it's true, I think they'll stay as 5 (if sm doesn't fuck them up so they start leaving too orangu:)

I really think if they continue down a good path they might end up the female version of SHinne because IK RV can handle more complex choreo, and they also seem to get the experimental songs :mhm:

I really think if they continue down a good path they might end up the female version of SHinne because IK RV can handle more complex choreo, and they also seem to get the experimental songs :mhm:

Yes, I agree! I actually think f(x) is the female version of shinee because they get the weirdest concepts and because each member is very different and has a certain level of popularity on their own, but yeah, RV are already really popular and successfull and it's only been one year since their debut, they'll only get better and better! With time they'll become one of the "big" girl groups  :yaknow: