trust list

ifuseekme

8 hours ago, ifuseekme said:

I have a question pertaining to trading vs sharing? 

Do you trade only in High quality stuff?   And when you do share is that so others can get a sampling of what they might expect from you in a trade?

I only ask because to be honest I have never traded before.  i have always just been one to share what I have.  To be honest most boards I have been or am currently associated with, (and there have been a lot), did/do not allow trading or it is/was discouraged in public.   It was always, if you want to trade do it through PM's. 

I am in no way a novice to the way of the internet.  I just never really understood the reason some people prefer trading vs just straight up sharing.  

I hope my question is not or does not in any way insult  you or the other traders here on the board.  I am genuinely curious.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Britqueenfan56 said:

I have a question pertaining to trading vs sharing? 

Do you trade only in High quality stuff?   And when you do share is that so others can get a sampling of what they might expect from you in a trade?

I only ask because to be honest I have never traded before.  i have always just been one to share what I have.  To be honest most boards I have been or am currently associated with, (and there have been a lot), did/do not allow trading or it is/was discouraged in public.   It was always, if you want to trade do it through PM's. 

I am in no way a novice to the way of the internet.  I just never really understood the reason some people prefer trading vs just straight up sharing.  

I hope my question is not or does not in any way insult  you or the other traders here on the board.  I am genuinely curious.

As long as it didn't leak, you can trade it, there was a demo that was 32 kbps or around there that was traded for a long time :mhm:

If someone asks for snippets, i always send them, but I rarely send them first, but I honestly should tbh. 

A benefit to trading is that you get more stuff than just uploading directly :)

Trading always is done through PMs since there are unleaked files and some people prefer to what they have unknown to the public for some reason which I don't understand 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MagicalFlare said:

Oh! I haven't read the section tbh... I thought this was like the ppl you could trust in, like friendships :moorangu: Nevermind :trollney:

But still, you know you can trust me, right? :hug:<3

of course :hug:

If you ever need anything from my list that isn't too rare just let me know. ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ifuseekme said:

As long as it didn't leak, you can trade it, there was a demo that was 32 kbps or around there that was traded for a long time :mhm:

If someone asks for snippets, i always send them, but I rarely send them first, but I honestly should tbh. 

A benefit to trading is that you get more stuff than just uploading directly :)

Trading always is done through PMs since there are unleaked files and some people prefer to what they have unknown to the public for some reason which I don't understand 

Thank you for such a quick response. 

I suppose it then becomes a trust issue.  How many times when  you first started trading did you get burned by someone who asked for a trade and you gave up your portion of the trade only to have the other person burn you and not come through on their end of the bargain?  

I won't bother you any more on this subject, I was just curious as to what the thinking is that goes into why some people trade rather than just share. 

Thanks again.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Britqueenfan56 said:

Thank you for such a quick response. 

I suppose it then becomes a trust issue.  How many times when  you first started trading did you get burned by someone who asked for a trade and you gave up your portion of the trade only to have the other person burn you and not come through on their end of the bargain?  

I won't bother you any more on this subject, I was just curious as to what the thinking is that goes into why some people trade rather than just share. 

Thanks again.

that rarely happens tbh. mostly people send fake items around which I'm really bad at telling which are real and which are fake :(

this is what scammers do, although have some have done what you've said too 

If you ever want to trade with me, feel free to pm me, I have a huge britney collection with endless interview snippets, pictures, rare remixes, and so much more :D

• Like 1

• 4 months later...