Lana del Rey & Lou Reed was gonna happen :crying2:

ValetGirls

:crying2::crying5:  Lana's song off of her new album "Ultraviolence" Brooklyn Baby was supposed to feature former singer of the Velvet Underground, Warhol acolyte, father of all alternative music, and all-around musical legend/god/higher power Lou Reed.

"I took the red eye, touched down at 7am...and two minutes later, he died."

Guys, God Reed is my musical idol and I can't believe this didn't happen! GAH THE SONG WOULD BE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH BETTA

http://pitchfork.com/news/55558-lana-del-rey-says-lou-reed-died-the-day-they-were-supposed-to-record-brooklyn-baby-together/

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm blaming you for telling me this :crying5: how dare u :crying1:

but i can make itthrough the rain, i can stand up once again, on my own, and i know, that i'm strong enough to mend i wish i was dead too :crying4:

I'm sorry, you were gonna learn somehow it was best I broke it to you :crying5: lets just :hug: and try and make it through this in one emotional piece :crying1: