Britney Website Letters

Kyros

hey there, in 2005 till 2006 britney used to write some awesome stuff on her website, so this is a compilation of what i found (sadly in those days i didnt care about save those letters) so... did someone remember more? or have more screenshoots?

well this is what i found on the net:

Dear Fans,

I am going to start writing this column now as often as possible. The reason is so I can talk directly to you, my fans, who have stuck by me & who continue to support me. Also, I’m not going to be as busy as my Mom. She’s running behind my sister like crazy! I am also going to take some time off to enjoy life. I’ve actually learned to say “NO!†With this newly found freedom, its like people don’t know how to act around me. Should we talk to her like we did when she was 16 or like the Icon everyone says she is? My prerogative right now is to just chill & let all of the other overexposed blondes on the cover of Us Weekly be your entertainment… GOOD LUCK GIRLS!! I’m sorry that my life seemed like it was all over the place the past 2 years, it’s probably because IT WAS! I understand now what they mean when they talk about child stars. Going & going & going is all I’ve ever know since I was 15 years old. It’s amazing what advisors will push you to do, even if it means taking a naive young blonde girl & putting her on the cover of every magazine.

I know now that my knee gave out on me this past summer so that I would have no choice but to stop. My body was shutting down and needed rest. It’s funny how the Man upstairs works. Right now, I have to go– I really want to watch “Saved†with Mandy Moore and re-runs of Sex and the City. I want to enjoy all of the simple things that I missed over the past few years due to working way too much.

Being married is GREAT and I can’t wait to start my family! There is so much change going on right now… not only with me, but in the world, as well. So, the next time you see my face, hear one of my songs or even if I’m the topic of your next conversation, please remember that times are changing & so am I.

Love always,

Britney

PS I look forward to writing you all again soon. Kevin and I are finally able to take our Honeymoon!!

March 2005:

Dear False Tabloids,

As you read this letter, I bet you are asking yourself: Who? Who, me? Am I a false tabloid? Well, I don't know. But after this posting, I hope you are asking yourself a lot of questions. Your employees are a reflection of your magazine. Do you, Us Weekly, In Touch, Star and other desperate magazines want employees who are honest, or those who are liars? It seems to me that you'd prefer the latter. I'm really concerned about the people you hire to work at your companies. I'd like them to ask themselves the question, "What am I lying to myself about?" Is it that you are 50 pounds overweight? Is it that your children aren't making wise decisions? Or is it maybe that your husband or boyfriend is cheating on you? Until you face what is going on in your life, I guess you'll remain a false tabloid.

Britney

P.S. People Magazine is great in my book!

December 2005:

Dear Fans,

The holidays are here once again. I just wanted to write you a short note thanking you all for your continued love and support. I have been blessed with so much this year, I hope each of you gets everything you wish for, and more importantly are able to spend time with your family and loved ones. We are spending Christmas at my house and I am so excited for my mom and Jamie Lynn to get here! Please rememeber to keep all of our brave troops who are away from home (and those who are able to be home with their families) in your heart and prayers too!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Love,

Britney

May 2006:

I no longer study Kabbalah. My baby is my religion

June 2006:

149288003_284b32449b_o.gif

July 2006

Tigers

Tiger! Tiger! burning bright

In the forests of the night

What immortal hand or eye

Could frame thy fearful symmetry

-- William Blake

In some ways, people are a lot like animals. I'm mesmerized by tigers. Their eyes, their stripes, their constant quest for survival. They almost have a sense of mysteriousness about them. They pull you in and make it difficult to look away. They make you wonder what is behind their gaze. A sense of eerie awe comes over you in their presence. The fear they give you when you pass them is stunning. Behold the beauty of the tiger.

December 2006:

britletter.jpg

It's been so long since I've been out on the town with friends. It's also been 2 years since I've celebrated my birthday. Every move I make at this point has been magnified more than I expected, and I probably did take my new found freedom a little too far. Anyway, thank God for Victoria's Secrets' new underwear line! I look forward to a new year, new music, and a new me.

I'm just getting started..... Happy Holidays everyone!

Britney

January 2007:

0529_britney_website-1.jpg

Dear Fans,

It has been a while since I've addressed you personally here on my official website. The last couple of years have been quite a ride for me, the media has criticized my every move and printed a skewed perception of who I really am as a human being. Behind every decision I have made in my public life there always seems to be an apparent contradiction. I have come to terms with that which is why I usually don't pay much attention to it.

The last couple of years have been very enlightening for me and now that I've had the time to be "me," I've been able to sit down and think about where I want to go with myself as an entertainer with absolutely no strings attached. I am now more mature and feel like I am finally "free." I've been working so hard on this new album and I can't wait for you all to hear it and to go on tour again! I would like to exclusively tell you that I am working hard to release the new album sometime later this year, but the date is of course not certain yet. I look forward to coming back this year bigger and better than ever, and to also reaching out to my fans on a more personal level. I noticed today that one of my biggest fansites is shutting down soon and I want you all to know that I do understand all the reasons that went behind making that decision, and I am sad to see it closing. If I were you I'd be unhappy too if I had to read what I've been reading every day. But trust me, I get it. I know I've been far from perfect and the media has had a lot of fun exaggerating my every move, but I want you all to know that I love my fans so much, and I appreciate everything you have done for me, so Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Love,

Britney

Mid-May, 2007:

The reason for this letter is to let everyone know that their prayers have truly helped me. I am so blessed that you care enough about me to be concerned and will continue to live in this brighter state with all of you by my side during this trying time. We are all lights of the world and we all need to continually inspire others and look to the higher power.

You are all in my prayers. Godspeed.

Love, Britney

Late-May, 2007:

Dear Fans,

I just wanted to reach out to all of you and explain some of the things that I have been faced with recently.

It's so funny how many stories are put out there about people. It's like we all want our side of the story out there as well, but at the end of the day only a few people care to hear what is really going on since the bad is always so much more interesting than the truth. I don't know why, but this is so weird to me. I used to be angry at the tabloids for printing horrible things about me, but now I try to just be numb to what I see. I saw Tyra Banks once get really upset and cry on her show because they made her look fat. We all want a certain image of ourselves out there, and at some point we all do really care what other people think or we wouldn't be here.

Recently, I was sent to a very humbling place called rehab. I truly hit rock bottom. Till this day I don't think that it was alcohol or depression. I was like a bad kid running around with ADD. I had a manager from a long time ago come in and try to direct me and my life after I got my divorce. I was so overwhelmed I think that I was in a little shock too. I didn't know who to go to. I realized how much energy and love I had put into my past relationship when it was gone because I genuinely did not know what to do with myself, and it made me so sad. I confess, I was so lost.

This letter is to not place blame on anyone, although I do see the world with a completely different set of eyes now. Being in that vulnerable state and taken to dinners and parties with friends and finding out later you paid for everything was a huge learning lesson for me. I think the whole problem was letting too many people into my life. You never know another persons intentions or what another person wants. I feel I was too open and looking for answers when I had it all to begin with. I have had to cut so many people out of my life. It is so sad, because if anyone is a family person...it is me. When I was little I remember every night watching movies with my family and feeling so at peace. Dancing and singing all the time just like a little girl should. Now recently I find with my children that I want them to have that feeling all of the time. I am having to face a lot of things right now since I have children of my own. A lot of insecurities from when I was little are coming up again. It is like we are never good enough.

I know everyone thinks that I am playing the victim, but I am not and I hate what is going on right now so much. Maybe this is the reason for this letter...to maybe allow people to look at me differently. It is like when you are a real woman and say what you feel and how you think things are supposed to be, that people just say you are a "bitch."

I feel like some of the people in my life made more of some issues than was necessary. I also feel like they knew I was beginning to use my brain for a change and cut some ties, so they wanted to be in more control of my life than me. I think it is actually normal for a young girl to go out after a huge divorce. I think it was a bigger issue because I had not gone out in such a long time. I am 25 and I do still have a lot to learn, and I am going to make mistakes everyday, and I am sure every mistake I make will probably be on CNN or Good Morning America. I am only human people and I love you for still loving me.

I am sitting here at home and it is 6:25 and both of my sons are asleep. I am truly blessed to have them in my life. Everyday is so surreal. Life in general is so surreal and crazy.

I just hope this letter made some of you think a little bit more of me and where I am coming from. I just want the same things in life that you want...and that is to be happy. It is just so weird because everyone has their own perception of me and how they think I really am. It is so weird how stories are told. There is your side, my side, and the truth. Somebody has to figure it out. I guess we will never really understand or figure out life completely. That's God's job. I can't wait to meet him...or her.

Love, Britney

Quote of the month...

It is ok to disagree with people regarding certain issues. You're not being true to yourself if you succumb to others opinions because you feel guilty.

after umbella incident:

0705_spears_com_2.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

i loved that she actually got some balls and actually speak up back in the day.

i felt like britney, as young girl in tough situation in her life back in 2007, was trying to show

all of us that no matter how famous and rich she is, she's only just a human with own problems.

sadly that press didn't saw that. i think we all can learn from breakdown and by reading those letters

by her, it shows that she's actually pretty damn smart woman who give thru a lot and even more than

all of us could EVER imagine. FTR and breakdown (the part that we saw) is only the piece. nobody really

knows what really did happen. i felf bad for people who belived the tabloids and are stuck in 2007 forever.

i tried to search for her letters back in 2004-2007 with internet archive wayback machine, but i didn't get any luck :(

i loved that she actually got some balls and actually speak up back in the day.

i felt like britney, as young girl in tough situation in her life back in 2007, was trying to show

all of us that no matter how famous and rich she is, she's only just a human with own problems.

sadly that press didn't saw that. i think we all can learn from breakdown and by reading those letters

by her, it shows that she's actually pretty damn smart woman who give thru a lot and even more than

all of us could EVER imagine. FTR and breakdown (the part that we saw) is only the piece. nobody really

knows what really did happen. i felf bad for people who belived the tabloids and are stuck in 2007 forever.

i tried to search for her letters back in 2004-2007 with internet archive wayback machine, but i didn't get any luck :(

yeah she really had balls and speak about whats going on but nobody payed any atention, the media only want it more meltdowney, and its kinda sad cause now as a punishment we don't have personalney anymore :crying1: she just dont wanna get more info and she only share the job info and that's all :4music:

• Like 1

yeah she really had balls and speak about whats going on but nobody payed any atention, the media only want it more meltdowney, and its kinda sad cause now as a punishment we don't have personalney anymore :crying1: she just dont wanna get more info and she only share the job info and that's all :4music:

i agree, the press only saw the outside and nobody even asked what's really going on. and instead to looking for the truth or at least read brit's letters

on her website, they wrote all the lies they could ever remember, like that she's being a bad mother, (really? have you spend 24 hours with her and her kids, or even saw her taking care for them?) :omg1: well, i belive she did some mistakes, but hey doesn't all parents made one?

it is sad :( but that's the consequence of destroyed trust to others and many, many taken advantages of her as human being. i understeand her why she's

being so closed up nowdays. not because she's under control but because she's scared. she's scared that people would take the advantages of her like they

did before. belive me she would LOVE to speak up agin like she did, but she's way too afraid to say something wrong. :crying1: