Most Overrated Legend ?

BLACKOUT<3

Def Beyonce. I like Janet's choreo more than anything, and the way she melded social commentary into her records was wayyyyy before her time, esp The Velvet Rope and Rhythm Nation. Mariah is so meh to me, but I can't deny her talent and records. Xtina and Bey are blah. Kylie's a faint blip on the radar

:aintevenmad:

Def Beyonce. I like Janet's choreo more than anything, and the way she melded social commentary into her records was wayyyyy before her time, esp The Velvet Rope and Rhythm Nation. Mariah is so meh to me, but I can't deny her talent and records. Xtina and Bey are blah. Kylie's a faint blip on the radar

:aintevenmad:

Well, Beyoncé is in NO means a legend.  :bomt:

FU

Mariah is a legend!

18 #1s in the US!

2 Diamond albums and 9x Platinum album in the US

5 consecutive #1s in the US two times

11 consecutive years with #1s

She was at #1 and #2 at the same time (WBT and SIO)

41 consecutive weeks in the Top 10

16 weeks at #1 (OSD)

14 weeks at #1 (WBT)

3 singles debuted at #1 (Fantasy was the first song ever to debut at #1 by a female artist)

When will Madonna?

lets see...

* and dont get offended if i say bitch :gloria: im not calling you one.. im being sassy dumb fuck :gloria: 

Madonna is the highest female grossing tour of all time (Worldwide Bitch) .. Mariah only shits her vocals in the US and Japan..

Billion Dollar Net Worth whats Mariahs again??

Madonna had a diamond album after Mariahs floppage

Madonnas Immaculate Collection outsells every Mariah album

anything else?? thought so  :pieceofwhat:

lets see...

* and dont get offended if i say bitch :gloria: im not calling you one.. im being sassy dumb fuck :gloria: 

Madonna is the highest female grossing tour of all time (Worldwide Bitch) .. Mariah only shits her vocals in the US and Japan..

Billion Dollar Net Worth whats Mariahs again??

Madonna had a diamond album after Mariahs floppage

Madonnas Immaculate Collection outsells every Mariah album

anything else?? thought so  :pieceofwhat:

Mariah has a better voice, more diamond albums and reached more than Madonna.

Who cares about a Net Worth?

Madonna flops with her latest singles more than Mariah.

Give Me All Your Luvin' reached Gold while #Beautiful reached Platinum.

And Madonna is uglier.

Madonna is only more succesful worldwide.

Because she's a copy flop bitch and she was a pop star

who reached success with dance music and controversy.

Mariah is pure talent.

btw I liked Madonna until you... :omg1:

And Madonna's diamond album was before Mariah started her carrere :P

Music Box and Daydream sold more than any Madonna album.

btw it's sad that a Best Of album is her most successful record.

He was very innovate though and completely changed the game you have to think practically about these things, it's opinion if his music is over rated but him as an artist no way, I think Bob Dylan sucks and can't sing but he changed shit up too so you just have to respect it.

The people who are trying to say Mariah isn't a legend, let's not get stupid, he voice in here prime was a huge deal especially that high note she could do, she wrote hero a fucking classic and was shitting out number 1s and I'm not even a big fan.

I respect him as an artist, but after his death people got crazy about him and it still annoys me. I know he's one of those people who have change whole pop culture, but I don't really like his work. that's why I think he's overrated.

Mariah

actually even if she was very successful in the past I always found her voice anoying

The fact that you find her voice annoying doesn't mean her talent is not real. You may not like her voice tone but  Mariah's 90's singing  technique was flawless and that's not questionable, plus she's  an amazing songwriter, she wrote 17 of her 18 #1   :bomt:  She had the talent and success to back up her legend status :paper:

numbers on the charts =/= good music

that's my opinion though

Michael's posthumous albums charted higher than Britney Jean, Slave To The Rhythm shits on Britney Jean's songs tbh

Also by charts =/= good music, you think that Britney Jean has good music?

Atleast Michael sings his own vocals, stop being delusional Michael is a Legend :reductive:

• Like 1

Michael's posthumous albums charted higher than Britney Jean, Slave To The Rhythm shits on Britney Jean's songs tbh

Also by charts =/= good music, you think that Britney Jean has good music?

Atleast Michael sings his own vocals, stop being delusional Michael is a Legend :reductive:

where did I say that I like My.ah Jean? lol  :zoomzoom: this album is a fucking mess

I'm not being delusional, I respect him as an artist and pop legend. I  just don't care if he's succesfull or not, because his music isn't anything special to me and I don't like it 

where did I say that I like My.ah Jean? lol  :zoomzoom: this album is a fucking mess

I'm not being delusional, I respect him as an artist and pop legend. I  just don't care if he's succesfull or not, because his music isn't anything special to me and I don't like it 

Hunnay listen to Slave To The Rhythm it shits on your faves tbh :reductive:

Listen to his vocals and tell me they don't slay :gloria:

Hunnay listen to Slave To The Rhythm it shits on your faves tbh :reductive:

Listen to his vocals and tell me they don't slay :gloria:

I guess our music taste is a bit different :aww1:  

I'm not saying his vocals are bad, I think he's a great singer but his music isn't my thing... do I really have to like it? nah, it's my own business if I do or not

Guest GlamBoy

Janet and Mariah the two of them are flops compared to the Goddess Of Pop Madonna.. Like Britney has wayyy more success than Janet and Mariah combined. Don't get me wrong, I aint those delusional fucks fucked over orgasming on the internet. 

I disagree with you, honey. Mariah is untouchable, sorry :queenflopga: