Wtf Is Wrong With Our President! Ebola Is Here

martha

You honestly have nothing to worry about. I'm a molecular biology major and I work with worse viruses than Ebola all the time. It's only contagious through direct body fluid to body fluid contact. It's not airborne. If it was everyone would be screwed by now. The reason that it's all over the news is because your government is using it as a ploy to manipulate you all into sending you into a panic because the government will always have more control over the people if they are in a panic. Seriously. Don't let them do that to you, don't exchange bodily fluids with any stranger or someone who has Ebola or even if you want to be careful anyone that has been to Africa lately then you will not get it.

I don't understand people. The scientific community says "don't worry about Ebola" and everyone freaks out. Then when they say, "you need to worry about climate change" everyone is just like "LOL pass me some more oil!".  :frenchy:

• Like 2

Is this thread a hypocondriac meeting or what ? :xf11:

You guys are honestly way too paranoid omg :orangu: seriously you need to calm down, paranoia is what's gonna kill you. Where you live, you have more chance to be bitten by a snake and die of it rather than getting ebola a die of it, calm down.

It's a serious case out there because it's the least developed countries, which makes things a lot worse. Patients aren't treated at time, sanitation is really bad, and that's why there is so many death and why it is spreading, and yet the situation is not THAT bad if we take in consideration their conditions and the fact that's they are least delevoped countries, it could be a lot lot lot worse. Stop acting like if the situation was a black death 2.0