I Just Dragged And Scalped Exfail

WeKeepOnRockin

I'm not sure. I'm able to get on there using a different web browser otherwise I'm not even able to log out of exhale.

just delete ur web history and catchess and it will delete your log in......you are not IP banned if you were you wouldn't be able to see it from diff browser lol :)
  • Like 1

why were you banned if I may ask ??

And it looks that new mod is banning and deleting everyone and everything,that site will flop even more :drown:

And no problem <3

Well a couple of months ago I asked my original account to be banned. Anyway, I made a new account which got banned fairly quickly. And so did the two other accounts I made :orangu: 

But yeah it's that same mod who's been doing it. I get multiple accounts aren't allowed, but I'd asked for my original account to be unbanned, but nothing happened :ipass:

:)

Well a couple of months ago I asked my original account to be banned. Anyway, I made a new account which got banned fairly quickly. And so did the two other accounts I made :orangu:

But yeah it's that same mod who's been doing it. I get multiple accounts aren't allowed, but I'd asked for my original account to be unbanned, but nothing happened :ipass:

:)

that guy is psycho yesterday he banned 5 old members bcz they complained about him......its that Claude mod (idk if you remember him)

Long time ago I asked them to ban my acc,so few days ago I created new one and pmd him (explained him everything).....few hours later he banned me like omg lol

that guy is psycho yesterday he banned 5 old members bcz they complained about him......its that Claude mod (idk if you remember him)

Long time ago I asked them to ban my acc,so few days ago I created new one and pmd him (explained him everything).....few hours later he banned me like omg lol

I've heard of him before but I don't really remember him tbh :mhm:

You should've PMed Da Freak. He would've unbanned your old account.