Cheryl - I Don't Care

Lady Lisa

i like her but i'm not a stan like you  :) i love her  ;) i watch her tour videos and things like that but i think i'm not a stan  :thatsfunny:

If you enjoy her music, know all her albums and PRE-ORDERED I DON'T CARE ON iTUNES, you're a starter stan  ;)

I'm gonna smash your mind soon with animated sign with IDC video gifs  :pieceofwhat:

• 3 months later...

Ah fuck, I'm sorry boo. Just been really busy, rollercoastering my life. I'm back, for now. Still need those amazeballs instrumentals? I have CSL and OH?

So nice to get you back :thatsfunny: It would be cool to have it, especially OH :pieceofwhat:

And what's your opinion about OH album? Personally I think it's nice, I would say is a little bit worse than AML but better that 3W and MLR for me. I fell in love with Firecracker, such a bop :thumbsup: Other highlights for me are definitely All In One Night (it's like Ghetto Baby 2.0 :thirsty: ), Only Human is still her best ballad, Coming Up For Air is great RnB song. It's About Time, Stars and Throwback are little too basic but they're good material for third single (coming :fliph: ). But when I listened album for the first time, I was fascinated with Firecracker and Waiting For Lightning especially.

So nice to get you back :thatsfunny: It would be cool to have it, especially OH :pieceofwhat:

And what's your opinion about OH album? Personally I think it's nice, I would say is a little bit worse than AML but better that 3W and MLR for me. I fell in love with Firecracker, such a bop :thumbsup: Other highlights for me are definitely All In One Night (it's like Ghetto Baby 2.0 :thirsty: ), Only Human is still her best ballad, Coming Up For Air is great RnB song. It's About Time, Stars and Throwback are little too basic but they're good material for third single (coming :fliph: ). But when I listened album for the first time, I was fascinated with Firecracker and Waiting For Lightning especially.

How can I send it to you without making it open for just anyone? I really love the album so far, I was really impressed by the intro since it's one of my favorite speeches of all time. I must say I loved AML more, but still I really like this one. Especially digging Only Human, Throwback, Firecracker and Beats n Bass at the moment. Those are my jams! Probably because they're simple fun songs and that's kinda what I need at this moment. ;)

Any news on what the next single will be? It has been kinda quiet since X Factor ended, makes me wonder what mrs Fernandez Versini is up to.

How can I send it to you without making it open for just anyone? I really love the album so far, I was really impressed by the intro since it's one of my favorite speeches of all time. I must say I loved AML more, but still I really like this one. Especially digging Only Human, Throwback, Firecracker and Beats n Bass at the moment. Those are my jams! Probably because they're simple fun songs and that's kinda what I need at this moment. ;)

Any news on what the next single will be? It has been kinda quiet since X Factor ended, makes me wonder what mrs Fernandez Versini is up to.

I think the best option is send me that on the chat I guess :pieceofwhat:

How can I forgot about Intro! It's so inspirational, isn't? And it's actually a great opening run with Live Life Now (I'm still impressed that is a spoken track!) and It's About Time. I wasn't really into Beats N Bass at the beginning but now I like it. I think the worst track on the album is Goodbye Means Hello, not my style.

I'm impressed with this choir in Fight On, sounds like soccer anthem for me or something :pieceofwhat:

Sadly no, we've only got information that video was already filmed and nothing more. I was thinking that they were waiting for BRITs and performance or something but they didn't nominate her so :crying1: My new idea is that the're waiting for Comic Relief, just like in Parachute promo :thatsfunny:

I think the best option is send me that on the chat I guess :pieceofwhat:

How can I forgot about Intro! It's so inspirational, isn't? And it's actually a great opening run with Live Life Now (I'm still impressed that is a spoken track!) and It's About Time. I wasn't really into Beats N Bass at the beginning but now I like it. I think the worst track on the album is Goodbye Means Hello, not my style.

I'm impressed with this choir in Fight On, sounds like soccer anthem for me or something :pieceofwhat:

Sadly no, we've only got information that video was already filmed and nothing more. I was thinking that they were waiting for BRITs and performance or something but they didn't nominate her so :crying1: My new idea is that the're waiting for Comic Relief, just like in Parachute promo :thatsfunny:

I will do that right after replying to you. Lol yeah goodbye means hello is like a track i cannot take seriously. It's a weird one, but the content / message of it I do understand. Just not the way it sounds. Yahh I had the same feeling with Fight on, also reminded me of the Lion King in some kinda weird way. :o

Ugh, I didn't even know they already filmed the video. I did know about the Brits, fucking ridic! Even freaking Lilly Allen is nominated, ugh and no Cheryl? She has 2 numbers ones this era, the Brits are such a joke!

I will do that right after replying to you. Lol yeah goodbye means hello is like a track i cannot take seriously. It's a weird one, but the content / message of it I do understand. Just not the way it sounds. Yahh I had the same feeling with Fight on, also reminded me of the Lion King in some kinda weird way. :o

Ugh, I didn't even know they already filmed the video. I did know about the Brits, fucking ridic! Even freaking Lilly Allen is nominated, ugh and no Cheryl? She has 2 numbers ones this era, the Brits are such a joke!

I don't even know for what Lily Allen got that nomination :frenchy: Don't worry, that thing about video outed from Cheryl hairdresser so it wasn't really big information ;)

• 2 weeks later...