Gaga/Britney collab

Larissa

I hope it's true! I was never a big Gaga fan until recently. I actually really love ARTPOP. As a person, I do think Gaga is kinda annoying but her music is good. So I definitely wouldn't mind seeing them collaborate. The music video would be interesting to see too. 

I hope it's true! I was never a big Gaga fan until recently. I actually really love ARTPOP. As a person, I do think Gaga is kinda annoying but her music is good. So I definitely wouldn't mind seeing them collaborate. The music video would be interesting to see too. 

I do like some of her music... SHE just annoys me in a big way lol

I do like some of her music... SHE just annoys me in a big way lol

Oh I totally agree. She's a huge attention seeker and sometimes her comments/tweets are cringe-worthy. For some reason though, I really like a lot of ARTPOP. I wasn't a big fan of any of her past albums so it's weird that I like this one, lol.

Oh I totally agree. She's a huge attention seeker and sometimes her comments/tweets are cringe-worthy. For some reason though, I really like a lot of ARTPOP. I wasn't a big fan of any of her past albums so it's weird that I like this one, lol.

Its more than i can say for some others in the pop world these days smh. But she HAS had some really cool songs. I wish someone would give us a definitive answer on this collab though... I feel like ive been hearing about it forever and im going stir crazy for some new brit stuff. (Even though it hasn't been THAT long since welcome to me leaked hahaha)