• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

WeKeepOnRockin

The Desperation Lololol!

Okay, so I just promoted Universe on BH  :P and instead of Jordan banning me he only removed my posting abilities. He refuses to ban people anymore because of how desperate he is for hits! I CANNOT!!!!  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:

• Like 1

Okay, so I just promoted Universe on BH  :P and instead of Jordan banning me he only removed my posting abilities. He refuses to ban people anymore because of how desperate he is for hits! I CANNOT!!!!  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:

SLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its so funny he lets the seoul threads go but when it comes to us he knows our site is kicking his ass ;)

• Like 1

drama with seoul but its taken care of ;)

I mean i probably picked the wrong time to promote Universe because it just so happens while i was promoting registration closed. i know about the seoul thing but it was just the timing. Damn it...

I mean i probably picked the wrong time to promote Universe because it just so happens while i was promoting registration closed. i know about the seoul thing but it was just the timing. Damn it...

It will be enabled early tomorrow. Just want things to calm down first.

• Like 2

I've heard that Jordan has unbanned many trolls just to have more people on the forum :lmaolol:

His site will flop even more now that there is biased mod who is banning everyone without reason lol

I stopped using that site in 2013 lol I check it for news sometimes lol ðŸ˜