The Official Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Thread // Secret Base Video Preivew

James

That thing is too ugly  :crying5:

I don't know what they've been thinking when designing those things  

All of the regions are linked :jackk: 

But why should they be linked tbh :paper:

It would be amazing to fly with your Pidgey from Kanto to Kalos or Hoenn to Sinnoh. ;) And imagine if we need to pass the obstacles in the sky before we reach our destination. It would be perfect!

I don't know what they've been thinking when designing those things  

It would be amazing to fly with your Pidgey from Kanto to Kalos or Hoenn to Sinnoh. ;) And imagine if we need to pass the obstacles in the sky before we reach our destination. It would be perfect!

DOUBTTTT ITTTTT :gloria: 

I'm just really, really, REALLY excited about how everything's gonna look!!
Pokemon Contests in 3D
The desert in 3D
Underwater in 3D
Fucking Sootopolis City in 3D
Groudon and Kyogre having that huge ass argument in the sea in 3D
Rayquaza descending from the sky in 3D
:crying5: 

The slayage is real, I cannot wait until November
I am so pumped

Really don't dig all these mega evos though...

It's kinda sad you can't customize you're character anymore :crying3:

Who said that honey?

I'm just really, really, REALLY excited about how everything's gonna look!!

Pokemon Contests in 3D

The desert in 3D

Underwater in 3D

Fucking Sootopolis City in 3D

Groudon and Kyogre having that huge ass argument in the sea in 3D

Rayquaza descending from the sky in 3D

:crying5: 

The slayage is real, I cannot wait until November

I am so pumped

Really don't dig all these mega evos though...

OMG YAS yascmz2c.gif

Guest heyrickyusofine

I just hope we get another region like in Gold/Silver, that would slay my life tbh i get through the games so quickly these days I need a bit of length tumblr_m22v0o45581ql5an1o1_500.gif

I just hope we get another region like in Gold/Silver, that would slay my life tbh i get through the games so quickly these days I need a bit of length tumblr_m22v0o45581ql5an1o1_500.gif

Battle Frontier tbh

These games are going to slay so hard  :crying1:

I can't wait to have my mega-sceptile!

It would be a shame if someone uses Ice Beam tumblr_n3n44bDx711r36bj2o7_75sq.gif

Well, I didn't like the new characters, I mean, the new design. Team Aqua is ok, but Team Magma is just so different. The main characters look bad too. I wonder how it's going to work that new Devolution of Kyogre and Groudon, and I suppose Rayquaza is gonna have the same treatment.

I don't want to get too excited about the contests, because they will never look as funny as in the anime, but I really hope they stay and don't replace it for another thing. I really hope they leave the Pokémon amie as well, it would be a step backwards if they remove it.

Just like Trapinch goes from an ant to a dragon  :coke:

There's hope for everyone tbh

It's a DragonFly (not literally a dragon but yeah) tumblr_n3n44bDx711r36bj2o7_75sq.gif

I just wanna see more Mega Evolutions, and I hope that this time we get mega evolutions for Unova Pokémon

tumblr_n3n44bDx711r36bj2o7_75sq.gif Mega evo for that trashbag pokemon tbh

Well, I didn't like the new characters, I mean, the new design. Team Aqua is ok, but Team Magma is just so different. The main characters look bad too. I wonder how it's going to work that new Devolution of Kyogre and Groudon, and I suppose Rayquaza is gonna have the same treatment.

I don't want to get too excited about the contests, because they will never look as funny as in the anime, but I really hope they stay and don't replace it for another thing. I really hope they leave the Pokémon amie as well, it would be a step backwards if they remove it.

Team Aqua is just the bunch of my types. If you know what I mean ;)

Maxie looks really different tbh!

I'm really interested with the story! Hope they will explain how they de-evolve. Not just like saying "It's still a great mystery" shit.