The Official Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Thread // Secret Base Video Preivew

James

Welcome to

The Official Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Thread

tumblr_m9y2fuGRYn1qfwzeuo1_500.gif

tumblr_m9y2fuGRYn1qfwzeuo2_500.gif

On May Pokemon has just announced today that we will finally get the Hoenn remake this November worldwide! No more further information is available right now at the moment.

BREAKING NEWS

• Nintendo has just trademarked Pokemon Delta Emerald in Japan. BUT! Remember, they also have trademarked Pokemon Gray and Pokemon Water Blue, but we don't have this game. So yeah....
  • Pokemon Get☆TV is set to feature a large segment on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire during its June 15th show.
    • Kyogre and Groudon's new "formes" are named Primal / Primeval / Prehistoric. Their "formes" are a regression called "Ancient Devolution," perhaps their original formes before they fought? The "formes" arise from "nature's energy." They also know new moves.
    • Mega Diancie is still Rock/Fairy and its ability is unknown. (She looks like Sailor Moon.)
    • Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon and has Lightning Rod.
    • Mega Swampert is still Water/Ground and its Ability is Swift Swim.
    • Like the originals, Team Aqua and Magma return depending on which version you are playing. Team Magma is again headed by Maxie; his admins are Tabitha and Courtney. Team Aqua is lead by Archie; his admins are Matt and Shelley. All of them feature are redesigned.
    • Steven Stone returns and appears to own a Mega Charizard X. He is researching Mega Evolution.
    • The Mach Bike and Acro Bike are in the games again.
    • The Mega Evolution item is called the "Mega Bangle" and is used by Brendan and May.
    • NEW MEGA SABLEYE

Yay slay! i can't wait to have it lol

i also want a re-remake of pokemon fire red/ green leaf

We probably get it soon considering that Ruby, Sapphire was released around the same time with FireRed and LeafGreen. Maybe this time we'll get Pokemon WatrBlue or Pokemon Yellow? Who knows!!! This is exciting! :lolomg:

Guest heyrickyusofine

Don't get me wrong I love pokemon and can't wait for the remake but seriously gamefreak fuck off trying to make megaevolution happen. Ruining the legacy.

nooooooo really? :orangu:

• Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon and has Lightning Rod.
  • Mega Swampert is still Water/Ground and its Ability is Swift Swim.

Don't get me wrong I love pokemon and can't wait for the remake but seriously gamefreak fuck off trying to make megaevolution happen. Ruining the legacy.

I dont really buy the megaevo idea too. :crying2:

IA 100% ugh hate the megas for real ... it was like too much but still i love pokeomn so much 

btw: @ have ypu played Pokeomn Zeta and Omicrion? its a fan made

its flawless you should play it

IA 100% ugh hate the megas for real ... it was like too much but still i love pokeomn so much

btw: have ypu played Pokeomn Zeta and Omicrion? its a fan made

its flawless you should play it

No I haven't. I have played: Naranja, Chaos Black, Shiny Gold ( :orangu:), Quarz, and the other flop remakes... Maybe I'll try that one. ;)

OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THEY BETTER 3D THE MOVES

NOT TO MENTION I WANT A BATTLE CATEGORY FFS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

IMAGINE IF HOENN IS SOMEHOW LINKED TO KALOS

YAAAAAAS

No I haven't. I have played: Naranja, Chaos Black, Shiny Gold ( :orangu:), Quarz, and the other flop remakes... Maybe I'll try that one. ;)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

IMAGINE IF HOENN IS SOMEHOW LINKED TO KALOS

YAAAAAAS

All of the regions are linked :jackk: 

But why should they be linked tbh :paper: