Britney Fan Of The Week (Valetgirls)

GlenCoco

indeed

cool muthafuckaz...jus can't help ourselves we're so damn beautiful

lol

and yes...Britney is a legend who happens to be a normal person, "one of us", girl next door. Kinda like the simplified analogy of Kurt Cobain's rise and connection w people was because he was the audience. He woulda blended right in w the audience and been at a punk rock show amongst his peers, regardless of the fame.

Most pop culture legends are propped up w myth and purposeful mystique that sets them apart from fans and thus like an object of worship. Britney is unique for an icon. She was the opposite of kind of mystique because she just let her self out there, in a naive but honest way. And yet even though she is over-exposed and has a career w little privacy, she manages to claim her own mystery which is paradoxical but subtly shows her starpower

Britney's fanbase see's themselves as not too different from her. In fact you see how assured and entitled the Army can get...we often judge her like she is a peer. She is very relatable without the spectacle and hyperbole that you'd expect from a star of her level. In fact, we tend to underestimate the woman so much because we have her under a microscope and our view is too short-sighted. She is like in the crosshairs of fans, haters, and media alike...and we fail to recognize that her level of stardom has not been achieved by another star since her prime. Literally no other star since her has reached the fever pitch of her fame...she is an anomaly yet somehow so damn normal but also not.

The world has thrown so much shit at her, since she was a minor, and she so rarely fires back. Very few people especially celebrities are that kind of genuine nice. I woulda broke down 1000 times if I was in her position, I mean I know people whose lives have been ruined by one divorce and even though they have money and freedom now, they are miserable. Britney is a stronger woman than we see

anyways, I'll soapbox more later

cya

:crying4: PREACH. I wish the Gp could read this

• Like 2

:yayy: congrats Valet :kiss1: flawless fan and you are straight ? :o

He is a boy :gloria:

Ok this post gave me a few surprises:

1) ValetGirl is a guy

2) Britney Spears has straight fans

3) ValetGirl is very good describing beats and music production.

I loved it!!! Congrats!!

KOLkPG3.jpg

:P glad it was so informative! I've considered changing my name so it's a bit more obvious, but I was like :idontlike:

indeed

cool muthafuckaz...jus can't help ourselves we're so damn beautiful

lol

and yes...Britney is a legend who happens to be a normal person, "one of us", girl next door. Kinda like the simplified analogy of Kurt Cobain's rise and connection w people was because he was the audience. He woulda blended right in w the audience and been at a punk rock show amongst his peers, regardless of the fame.

Most pop culture legends are propped up w myth and purposeful mystique that sets them apart from fans and thus like an object of worship. Britney is unique for an icon.  She was the opposite of kind of mystique because she just let her self out there, in a naive but honest way. And yet even though she is over-exposed and has a career w little privacy, she manages to claim her own mystery which is paradoxical but subtly shows her starpower

Britney's fanbase see's themselves as not too different from her. In fact you see how assured and entitled the Army can get...we often judge her like she is a peer. She is very relatable without the spectacle and hyperbole that you'd expect from a star of her level. In fact, we tend to underestimate the woman so much because we have her under a microscope and our view is too short-sighted. She is like in the crosshairs of fans, haters, and media alike...and we fail to recognize that her level of stardom has not been achieved by another star since her prime. Literally no other star since her has reached the fever pitch of her fame...she is an anomaly yet somehow so damn normal but also not.

The world has thrown so much shit at her, since she was a minor, and she so rarely fires back. Very few people especially celebrities are that kind of genuine nice. I woulda broke down 1000 times if I was in her position, I mean I know people whose lives have been ruined by one divorce and even though they have money and freedom now, they are miserable. Britney is a stronger woman than we see

anyways, I'll soapbox more later

cya

oh my god how much is it to rent an airplane with a huge banner that can fit this legibly? :gloria: :gloria: the Kurt tie-in tho :likethat:

• Like 1

Oh my gosh, this is awesome to see you on the Britney Fan Of The Week List you deserve it baby!!  :hug:  keep rocking keep being faded and covered in pastels <3

People need to know flawless Valet bumping this thread  :crying1:

Oh my god timbits you fucking flawless human being you :crying1: some of our threads from a while back are so flawless :embarrassed: slay a bit, may Godney watch over you :Godney:

• Like 1

Oh my god timbits you fucking flawless human being you :crying1: some of our threads from a while back are so flawless :embarrassed: slay a bit, may Godney watch over you :Godney:

nnnn I ain't nearly as fucking flawless as you. You're the king that sits next's to the Queen <3  :crying1:

Ya we had some iconic threads missed ya bud. Good to be back in this flawless site  :crying1:

Thanks bb godney will be watching over me while covering me in pastels. I hope godney watches over you too, praying she'll covered you in pastels. And don't forget when she comes to visit you, you have a chocolate covered cupcake for her. I heard she dies of happiness when one of godney's children gives her one.  :crying1:

• Like 1

:crying4: PREACH. I wish the Gp could read this

Yasss. I got more where dat came from, like forever and eternity more

I have better Britney speeches, I'll look for em and post em. When I first started forums I thought people wanted to get deep w shit, but soon realized people don't wanna read that much...always calling it an essay, which I thought was hilarious cuz they had no idea what kinda essay I really have in me

I'll forever preach that real shit, people need to know the truth in these turbulent times...and they need to turn to Godney  :)

• Like 2

nnnn I ain't nearly as fucking flawless as you. You're the king that sits next's to the Queen <3  :crying1:

:o

:o :O :o

I literally can't even accept that compliment, that's soooooooo much oh my god what have I done to deserve dis :crying4:

Ya we had some iconic threads missed ya bud. Good to be back in this flawless site  :crying1:

Thanks bb godney will be watching over me while covering me in pastels. I hope godney watches over you too, praying she'll covered you in pastels. And don't forget when she comes to visit you, you have a chocolate covered cupcake for her. I heard she dies of happiness when one of godney's children gives her one.  :crying1:

YAASSSSS I'm so glad to see you back on again :crying1: when I saw you commented I flew back to this thread to see your flawfree contribution :crying5:

And you funky fresh ball of energy, let us don our coats of muted colors and praise godney!

I'm down for some chocolate cupcake offerings :D and we all know Brit is too

• Like 1

I have better Britney speeches, I'll look for em and post em. When I first started forums I thought people wanted to get deep w shit, but soon realized people don't wanna read that much...always calling it an essay, which I thought was hilarious cuz they had no idea what kinda essay I really have in me

I'll forever preach that real shit, people need to know the truth in these turbulent times...and they need to turn to Godney  :)

Love this post preach the Godney word to the world sis <3 

• Like 2

How is there not a separate subforum on Uni that's devoted to the Church of Godney, with indepth liturgical and apologetic discourses on the flawless divinity of our eternal HBIC and where users can repent of their sins with you as High Priest? This needs to be a thing tbh :tbh:

• Like 2

:o :o :o

I literally can't even accept that compliment, that's soooooooo much oh my god what have I done to deserve dis :crying4:

YAASSSSS I'm so glad to see you back on again :crying1: when I saw you commented I flew back to this thread to see your flawfree contribution :crying5:

And you funky fresh ball of energy, let us don our coats of muted colors and praise godney!

I'm down for some chocolate cupcake offerings :D and we all know Brit is too

Just being you and how amazing you're as a Britney stan.  :crying5: You truly are one of the very unique, very rare fan that surprises us with Britney knowledge that any of us could have never knew in our Britney life time. You keep this place in tact very well. Now we just need you to be mod and that would complete my life  :crying5:

Aww, you're just too sweet. Love you <3

In the future we will have to covered this place in muted colours with papa spears grits and add a touch of Pastel. <3

Yass, glad you are down to giving our homegirl her chocolate covered cupcakes don't forget to add the cheeto she loves those too 

• Like 1

Just being you and how amazing you're as a Britney stan.  :crying5: You truly are one of the very unique, very rare fan that surprises us with Britney knowledge that any of us could have never knew in our Britney life time. You keep this place in tact very well. Now we just need you to be mod and that would complete my life  :crying5:

Aww, you're just too sweet. Love you <3

In the future we will have to covered this place in muted colours with papa spears grits and add a touch of Pastel. <3

Yass, glad you are down to giving our homegirl her chocolate covered cupcakes don't forget to add the cheeto she loves those too 

I'm so unworthy of this praise honestly timbits you flawfree stan :crying5: I'm glad I contribute something good to Universe, I love it on here soooo much :hug:<3 you guys, you totally made my night :crying1: and of course I'll be waiting with oreo cookie blasts and flamin hot cheetos

night yall see ya tomorrow :-*

• Like 1

I'm so unworthy of this praise honestly timbits you flawfree stan :crying5: I'm glad I contribute something good to Universe, I love it on here soooo much :hug:<3 you guys, you totally made my night :crying1: and of course I'll be waiting with oreo cookie blasts and flamin hot cheetos

night yall see ya tomorrow :-*

You contribute to this place sooo much it's unbelievable how much you contribute (I hope you know you are the light to our life you give us so much life) without you this place wouldn't be amazing at all. 

Awe, thanks hun for such kind words. Keep rocking ,keep spreading that godney word around and knowledge and see you around this place man. Good night <3

oh my god how much is it to rent an airplane with a huge banner that can fit this legibly? :gloria: :gloria: the Kurt tie-in tho :likethat:

Britney's private jet

and fuck yah to the Kurt tie-in...obviously way different people and appeal, but at the same time there are some major parallels (especially pop culture/fame related). He was basically the last iconic rockstar*, and it's ironic that he was an "everyday Raegan youth" but managed to galvanize an entire demographic of young people and got propped up as a demigod in his life...then fame got the better of him. *when I say Iconic I mean like Elvis, John Lennon, Dylan, etc. legend...not like you could argue Green Day is iconic for a 90s or punk, but in a broader transcendent cultural way 

Britney's legend will be written similarly in several ways. She was totally the girl next door, and basically relatable to everyone in their youth since the Clinton administration. Britney-mania was real...I was there in the middle of it, completely a mess of a fanboy. The first 4 eras, she was everywhere...until fame became corrosive and tried to tear her apart. The kind of fame she reached is beyond a "normal" celebrities, and she was catapulted out there in the dark with a kind of endearing naivete that makes her so lovable. She obviously, changed the trajectory of the music industry and played a larger role in popculture (which is now assimilated into the fabric of Western culture).

Both, Nirvana and Britney are seen as bookends to the 90s, as far apart yet so similar in several respects. Their fame was maybe expected to a much lesser level, but when they actually emerged onto the "scene" it was far more explosive than anyone could have imagined. Both had a wave of copycats (or if we want to be more forgiving inspired acts) and were centered in a kind of cultural epidemic that broke free of the monotony of daily life. Music became newsworthy and definitive.

Before their fame, the culture was just ripe and ready for the likes of them. Obviously its almost overstated how Raeganism, corporate rock, disenfranchising pop music, and shallow ideals drove an entire 80s subterranean youth culture to stew in a new honest and more representative "scene", we might now call indie or underground. But the underground usurped the throne after the spark of Teen Spirit and the rest is history. 

In Britney's case, the shallowing and generic popular radio trends (of all genres) following the "death" of real hip hop and the grunge movement made the culture ready for a new hero. No Kurt, no Tupac, no Biggie...in comes boybands and the Spice Girls to bring the world a sense of unabashed fun and light-hearted joy that we could now enjoy (and take for granted) following the Cold War. Well, there were too many boybands and the Spice Girls basically broke up leaving the spot open for an unashamed celebratory hero...and Britney stole the show. She was fun, relatable, squeaky clean, talented, and exciting. Britney mania just filled a void and dominated, and with her prolific career she also unintentionally revived and fueled modern paparazzi culture. Today her fame is only a shadow (reference intended) of her former spotlight...but much of that is intentional, and better for her as a human being. She was truly one of the hardest working entertainers especially during her prime.

Obviously, I could go on, but I'll end this soapbox rant here  :)

• Like 2

How is there not a separate subforum on Uni that's devoted to the Church of Godney, with indepth liturgical and apologetic discourses on the flawless divinity of our eternal HBIC and where users can repent of their sins with you as High Priest? This needs to be a thing tbh :tbh:

let's do it

but I could not be the high priest, it will be more communal and free for all

In Depth Britney section/Britney Essays etc

good idea

• Like 2