Getting Things Back To Normal. (Please Read)

MasterXPosed

Give it up. You're addicted to internet forums. Your rat face ass needs help.

You're a known liar. And you know they did nothing wrong.

Fucking psycho.

Now go ahead and ban me and THEN reply talking some fake shit because that's the kind of worthless, spineless, pussy ass you are.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

:lmaolol:  :lmaolol:  :lmaolol:  :thatsfunny:

Basic bitches :queenflopga: they're wrong this site is not gonna flop  :smokeney:

I'm new and I know nothing about them, but we can prove them wrong, this forum rocks  :smokeney:

Wow, that's so rude. Even if this site only had 20 members quality over quantity. Talking behind your back is such a childish move, if they had a problem they should have just told you guys. This could have been solved so much easier if they just talked about it. :icanttt:

I wonder why though

something they wanted that they didn't get?

I was friends w goten in exhale, but he never said anything to me, and he was one of the people to pm me 2 get me to join universe

universe is much more friendly in general, so I never expected that from them tbh

as if the opinion of 14 year olds bother me :walkonby:

Agreed with so many posts I couldn't even quote them all. So I'm just liking them :orangu: But a yes or tbh to all of y'all

• Like 1
  • Mad 1