Series, Movies And Books Thread

Archie

ooh I loved the Titanic! :) What is the show actually about though? Like..forbidden romances, politics over who gets the inheritance--that sort of thing? 

I heard Bran and Hodor aren't even going to be in the next season of GOT!  :umomg:

Let's say it's a mix of all those things you said, plus, family conflicts and servants conflicts :thumbsup:

WHAT? How come? :umomg:  Where did you get that from? :umomg:

Let's say it's a mix of all those things you said, plus, family conflicts and servants conflicts :thumbsup:

WHAT? How come? :umomg:  Where did you get that from? :umomg:

Interesting..I should give it a try :)

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/hodor-wont-be-in-game-of-thrones-season-5-9710531.html 

It's gonna be weird not seeing them for awhile... 

• Like 1

Interesting..I should give it a try :)

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/hodor-wont-be-in-game-of-thrones-season-5-9710531.html 

It's gonna be weird not seeing them for awhile... 

Yeah, tell me if you'll like :)

Oh God, didn't know that, but it's just this season, right?! The producers will probably focus on the new cast :awkwarddd:

Yeah, tell me if you'll like :)

Oh God, didn't know that, but it's just this season, right?! The producers will probably focus on the new cast :awkwarddd:

Yeah thank god it's just this season! They'll probably focus on Arya going to that new land and Sansa. I'm really curious where they're going to take the Sansa-Petyr storyline. She turned into a bad ass bitch in the last episode  :nowaygif:  and somehow I think Petry is going to die soon. 

Yeah thank god it's just this season! They'll probably focus on Arya going to that new land and Sansa. I'm really curious where they're going to take the Sansa-Petyr storyline. She turned into a bad ass bitch in the last episode  :nowaygif:  and somehow I think Petry is going to die soon. 

I was totally slayed by the Arya - Sandor The Hound scene, I was like jumping of my couch LOL

Have you read the books?

I think Sansa will run the world soon :thumbsup: I want Sansa and Arya reunited.

What you think of Jon Snow? He's probably my fav charactor :gloria:

I was totally slayed by the Arya - Sandor The Hound scene, I was like jumping of my couch LOL

Have you read the books?

I think Sansa will run the world soon :thumbsup: I want Sansa and Arya reunited.

What you think of Jon Snow? He's probably my fav charactor :gloria:

haha that scene was great! I felt so sorry for the Hound though, I actually really liked him. :crying1:  Ughhh I get so mad when the show ALMOST has the starks reunite but they miss eachother by a hair. Like when Arya was right in front of the castle Sansa was staying at but Arya was turned away because her aunt had died. Or when Arya would've been taken home to Catelyn by Brienne, but Arya hid from Brienne.

I think Jon Snow is going to end up on the throne  :ohrly: but I don't want to say too much  :bj: 

No I don't read the books, they are SO long. Do you read them?

haha that scene was great! I felt so sorry for the Hound though, I actually really liked him. :crying1:  Ughhh I get so mad when the show ALMOST has the starks reunite but they miss eachother by a hair. Like when Arya was right in front of the castle Sansa was staying at but Arya was turned away because her aunt had died. Or when Arya would've been taken home to Catelyn by Brienne, but Arya hid from Brienne.

I think Jon Snow is going to end up on the throne  :ohrly: but I don't want to say too much  :bj: 

No I don't read the books, they are SO long. Do you read them?

ikr? :gloria:

Like when Brant and Jon was at the same place, I was like "PLEASE LOOK AT THE TOWER" LOL

I share the same thought of you, and I hope he end up in a throne!

No, I haven't read them, but I know people who has and they are always spoiling things for me

I watch too many tv shows tbh :gloria:

- Revenge

- Homeland

- American horror story

- The mentalist

- The vampire diaries

- The originals

- Chasing life

- Saving hope

- Pretty little liars

- Supernatural (i'm reaaaaally late, i watch every episode with my best friend, and with didn't have time since season 7 :orangu:)

- Beauty and the beast

- Teen wolf

- Game of thrones (i fucking love this show)

- Mistresses

- The 100

- Once upon a time

- Arrow

- Under the dome

- Nashville

- Reign

(i think i'm gonna start How to get away with murder, i read everywhere that it was good so.. I also started Gotham, i don't really like it tho.)

And the one that are over/cancelled : 

- The lying game

- Star crossed

- The carries diaries

- Twisted

- The tomorrow people

- Betrayal

- Once upon a time in Wonderland

- Believe

- Do no harm

- Cult (this one was shit tbh)

- The white queen

- The tudors

- Gossip girl

- One tree hill

- Prison break

- Smallville

- Charmed

I think that's it. (i'm so surprised i can remember all these names so easily :gloria:)

About the movies i couldn't say, there are too many ones.

For the books, i don't have a lot of books actually, all the ones i have are the ones from when i had like 15yo (i think i stopped reading when i started watching tv shows online  :britney-nicetry:) it's all the books with Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen, i have some from Two of a Kind, So little time and all the ones from Sweet 16. I was a real fan of them haha. Other than that i have 2 Prison Break books.

I would like to buy the Game of thrones books, i think i'm gonna buy them for christmas :) 

• Like 1

I watch too many tv shows tbh :gloria:

- Revenge

- Homeland

- American horror story

- The mentalist

- The vampire diaries

- The originals

- Chasing life

- Saving hope

- Pretty little liars

- Supernatural (i'm reaaaaally late, i watch every episode with my best friend, and with didn't have time since season 7 :orangu:)

- Beauty and the beast

- Teen wolf

- Game of thrones (i fucking love this show)

- Mistresses

- The 100

- Once upon a time

- Arrow

- Under the dome

- Nashville

- Reign

(i think i'm gonna start How to get away with murder, i read everywhere that it was good so.. I also started Gotham, i don't really like it tho.)

And the one that are over/cancelled : 

- The lying game

- Star crossed

- The carries diaries

- Twisted

- The tomorrow people

- Betrayal

- Once upon a time in Wonderland

- Believe

- Do no harm

- Cult (this one was shit tbh)

- The white queen

- The tudors

- Gossip girl

- One tree hill

- Prison break

- Smallville

- Charmed

I think that's it. (i'm so surprised i can remember all these names so easily :gloria:)

About the movies i couldn't say, there are too many ones.

For the books, i don't have a lot of books actually, all the ones i have are the ones from when i had like 15yo (i think i stopped reading when i started watching tv shows online  :britney-nicetry:) it's all the books with Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen, i have some from Two of a Kind, So little time and all the ones from Sweet 16. I was a real fan of them haha. Other than that i have 2 Prison Break books.

I would like to buy the Game of thrones books, i think i'm gonna buy them for christmas :)

OMG how do you find time to watch all those series? :orangu: (You have a flawless taste, btw)

OMG how do you find time to watch all those series? :orangu: (You have a flawless taste, btw)

Thank you :)

Well, i almost never watch tv (french tv sucks and they are late to air american tv shows) so i watch them the night before i go to bed while most of people usually watch tv. Some of them air during the first half of the year, other during summer, other during fall/winter etc.. So i don't have everyting to watch at the same time (thank god haha).

Thank you :)

Well, i almost never watch tv (french tv sucks and they are late to air american tv shows) so i watch them the night before i go to bed while most of people usually watch tv. Some of them air during the first half of the year, other during summer, other during fall/winter etc.. So i don't have everyting to watch at the same time (thank god haha).

I do the same thing. I download the episode a day after its airing in the US, I'm not here for waiting a month till the series airs on TV

ikr? :gloria:

Like when Brant and Jon was at the same place, I was like "PLEASE LOOK AT THE TOWER" LOL

I share the same thought of you, and I hope he end up in a throne!

No, I haven't read them, but I know people who has and they are always spoiling things for me

Omg so I just started Downton abbey yesterday and i'm getting really into it :soexcited: But someone spoiled it for me and told me about Matthew Crawley (but idk how he dies so please dont say!) and I was so sad because I'm rooting for him and Mary :( They remind me of Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. How could they kill him off?!?!?! idk if its worth to watch now :lmfaoo: . I'm only a few episodes in but already I don't get a good feeling about Thomas and O'brien  :squinty:

Omg so I just started Downton abbey yesterday and i'm getting really into it :soexcited: But someone spoiled it for me and told me about Matthew Crawley (but idk how he dies so please dont say!) and I was so sad because I'm rooting for him and Mary :( They remind me of Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. How could they kill him off?!?!?! idk if its worth to watch now :lmfaoo: . I'm only a few episodes in but already I don't get a good feeling about Thomas and O'brien  :squinty:

Oh I hate when people spoile things :orangu:

Well, unfortunately, the actor who plays Matthew asked to leave the series, so they killed him :crying1:  He was one of my favorite charactor but I find the series so good that I didn't miss him that much tbh

I hate Thomas and O'brien, I wish I could slap them both :frenchy:

Wow. Everybody go see Gone Girl and be amazed and frightened and stunned by Rosamund Pike's performance. Exquisitely glacial. Go into it knowing nothing. Ben Affleck is also great, and David Fincher knocks it out of the park directing this movie. I'm completely aghast and bookmark me, Best Actress win here :bomt:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...