Series, Movies And Books Thread

Archie

I am so excited for American Horror Story and Revenge (returns tomorrow, by the way). I'm also looking foward to watch Melissa & Joey and Pretty Little Liars halloween episodes. I'm also a big fan of Baby Daddy, Downton Abbey, Awkward, Glee, Bates Motel and My Mad Fat Diary

I'm downloading the new series "How To Get Away With Murder", has anyone watched the pilot episode?

TV Shows

Old & New

Charmed

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Angel

Veronica Mars

Friends

Ringer

Full House

American Horror Story

The Walking Dead

Revenge

Xena

Orange Is The New Black

Movies

Scream Series

Halloween Series

Friday The 13th Series

Nightmare On Elm Street Series

I Know Series

Texas Chainsaw Series

The Grudge

Feast

Evil Dead

The Craft

Wrong Turn

The Descent

Saw

Jeepers Creepers

Phantoms

Just some of my favorite films :)

And with books i really love the Buffy comics and Charmed comics

TV Shows

Old & New

Charmed

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Angel

Veronica Mars

Friends

Ringer

Full House

American Horror Story

The Walking Dead

Revenge

Xena

Orange Is The New Black

Movies

Scream Series

Halloween Series

Friday The 13th Series

Nightmare On Elm Street Series

I Know Series

Texas Chainsaw Series

The Grudge

Feast

Evil Dead

The Craft

Wrong Turn

The Descent

Saw

Jeepers Creepers

Phantoms

Just some of my favorite films :)

And with books i really love the Buffy comics and Charmed comics

That's a lot :orangu:

OMG I totally forgot to add Orange is the new black on my list. I love the show, I have to finish watching the season 2 tho, I stopped at the 12th ep.

What do you expect for the new season of Revenge? I'm really scared of Victoria's revenge on Emily

I watch AGT every summer, and House of Cards religiously. I used to be huge into Lost and 24 before they ended (but I watched all of the new 24 and it ruled! :excited: )

My top-3 fave movies are prolly Requiem for a Dream, Donnie Darko, and Dancer in the Dark. I'm not a fan of happy movies :embarrassed:

Same with books. Fave books are The Plague by Camus, Brave New World by Huxley, and No Exit by Sartre.

I watch AGT every summer, and House of Cards religiously. I used to be huge into Lost and 24 before they ended (but I watched all of the new 24 and it ruled! :excited: )

My top-3 fave movies are prolly Requiem for a Dream, Donnie Darko, and Dancer in the Dark. I'm not a fan of happy movies :embarrassed:

Same with books. Fave books are The Plague by Camus, Brave New World by Huxley, and No Exit by Sartre.

When I first watched Requiem for a Dream I got really shocked because of the strong content of the movie, but it's really good movie and it's realistic. That arm amputation scene, God, I couldn't open my eyes LOL

When I first watched Requiem for a Dream I got really shocked because of the strong content of the movie, but it's really good movie and it's realistic. That arm amputation scene, God, I couldn't open my eyes LOL

Requiem definitely helped me make really really really good  life-changes after seeing my friends go down the same road. It's hard, but I'm def better now than I was before. and yeah that whole lead-up and ending is terrible and heartwrenching!

Requiem definitely helped me make really really really good  life-changes after seeing my friends go down the same road. It's hard, but I'm def better now than I was before. and yeah that whole lead-up and ending is terrible and heartwrenching!

It makes me really happy to read something like that! I've never got involved with drugs before and after watching the movie I definitely don't wanna be even near to it.

• Like 1

It makes me really happy to read something like that! I've never got involved with drugs before and after watching the movie I definitely don't wanna be even near to it.

:clap: you're not missing much. :tbh:  I'm just glad I wasn't too far steeped into certain things like my friends, which made quitting a little more bearable, but it was still a monumental effort. Withdrawal sucks ass.

I'm totally clean now, even from alcohol (and even weed, haven't had a smoke in about a month) and I'm slaying university/the masses/the concept of life itself :bomt:

• Like 1

:clap: you're not missing much. :tbh:  I'm just glad I wasn't too far steeped into certain things like my friends, which made quitting a little more bearable, but it was still a monumental effort. Withdrawal sucks ass.

I'm totally clean now, even from alcohol (and even weed, haven't had a smoke in about a month) and I'm slaying university/the masses/the concept of life itself :bomt:

You're a fighter and a very strong person. Go for it sis.

What do you study? gretchi.gif

You're welcome!

Are you enjoying? When I was about to enroll myself in college I was in doubt between international economics and business management, but I enrolled in Business Management and I'll graduate at the end of the year.

I love it! I'm more of a broad-strokes conceptual learner than a nitty gritty worrier about the minutiae, and (at least where I'm at) my program's emphasis on policy and paper-writing than more math oriented business programs. However, I know a lot of people don't have that economics common sense that makes grasping the concepts easy/interesting, so It's all up to the person I guess :aintevenmad: I love my program and my professors, their work and research is highly interesting (to me at least lol)

I love it! I'm more of a broad-strokes conceptual learner than a nitty gritty worrier about the minutiae, and (at least where I'm at) my program's emphasis on policy and paper-writing than more math oriented business programs. However, I know a lot of people don't have that economics common sense that makes grasping the concepts easy/interesting, so It's all up to the person I guess :aintevenmad: I love my program and my professors, their work and research is highly interesting (to me at least lol)

Oh great, that's awesome.

I choose Business Management because the city where I live have limited jobs related to Internation Economics so I would have to travel to another city to get a decent work, and I'm not able to do that at the moment. In fact, I don't see myself living in another city :P

Oh great, that's awesome.

I choose Business Management because the city where I live have limited jobs related to Internation Economics so I would have to travel to another city to get a decent work, and I'm not able to do that at the moment. In fact, I don't see myself living in another city :P

ahhhh gotcha! Yeah, I'm wayyyyy more travel oriented, and I look forward to joining a lot of my friends who are either in DC or stationed abroad in many of our embassies. I've got friends in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, France, Australia and Hong Kong and they are living it up :)

ahhhh gotcha! Yeah, I'm wayyyyy more travel oriented, and I look forward to joining a lot of my friends who are either in DC or stationed abroad in many of our embassies. I've got friends in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, France, Australia and Hong Kong and they are living it up :)

Oh, I love to travel, I'm just not here for living in another city, that's the big difference LOL

But I got no regrets choosing Business Management tho, it's a really good program and I made new friends this last 3 years, but I'm thinking of my post-graduation. I'm looking forward to study Quality Management

• Like 1

my favorite tv serie would have to be Sex and the city :bow: it's my bible

i also love don't trust the b in apartment 23 , i'm so sad that it got cancelled

i watch a lot of shows on tv but they're my favorite lol

movies : sex and the city the movie , the devil wears prada , the house bunny , confession of a shopaholic , death becomes her , the addams family , .......

books : i love the shopaholic serie , it's so fun to read

• Like 1

Watching R/N

• Revenge
  • Orphan Black
  • Parks and Recreation
  • Pretty Litle Liers
  • Glee (sucks now but sill watching)
  • The middle
  • New Girl
  • The Simpsons

Never ending clasics

• Friends
  • SCRUBS
  • how i met your mother
  • Gossip girl

I can't wait for Victoria's revenge :gloria: But I'm team Emily all the way :bomt:

About glee, we're on the same ship lol

Yesterday warner channel made a special with Friends and broadcasted some episodes from 6 a.m till 00 a.m :crying1:

My classics are:

Friends (I'm a huge fan, my all-time favorite tv series)

Fringe

True Blood

The Tudors

How I Met Your Mother

Right now I'm watching:

Supernatural (I can't wait for the new season!)

The Vampire Diaries (this season would better slay, the last one was horrible)

The Originals (it involved into an amazing show!)

Homeland

Teen Wolf (probably my favorite right now)

Game of Thrones

Grey's Anatomy

Hannibal

Gotham (the pilot is fuckin' great!)

American Horror Story

Vikings

Salem

The Americans

Arrow

Flash (I saw the pilot when it leaked, it'll be an awesome show!)

EDIT:

I forgot to talk about movies lol

I'm a fan of The Matrix, Batman and The Hunger Games. Some of my all-time favorites are The Inception, Fight Club, The Prestige and The Wolf of Wall Street.

• Like 1

I am so excited for American Horror Story and Revenge (returns tomorrow, by the way). I'm also looking foward to watch Melissa & Joey and Pretty Little Liars halloween episodes. I'm also a big fan of Baby Daddy, Downton Abbey, Awkward, Glee, Bates Motel and My Mad Fat Diary

I'm downloading the new series "How To Get Away With Murder", has anyone watched the pilot episode?

Is Downton Abbey good? It looks interesting but idk..it also seems like it would have a lot of family politics in it and thats not really my thing. 

As for me I'm looking forward to American Horror Story, Orange is the new black, Game of thrones 

Is Downton Abbey good? It looks interesting but idk..it also seems like it would have a lot of family politics in it and thats not really my thing. 

As for me I'm looking forward to American Horror Story, Orange is the new black, Game of thrones 

I really like the series theme. It's old fashioned, about a rich family. The season one starts it's running after the sinking of Titanic in 1912 and goes till the First World War. I like the quality of the show, it's great. Violet is one of my favorite charactors, she's so funny

I'm excited for GOT too, I can't wait till next year :gloria:

I really like the series theme. It's old fashioned, about a rich family. The season one starts it's running after the sinking of Titanic in 1912 and goes till the First World War. I like the quality of the show, it's great. Violet is one of my favorite charactors, she's so funny

I'm excited for GOT too, I can't wait till next year :gloria:

ooh I loved the Titanic! :) What is the show actually about though? Like..forbidden romances, politics over who gets the inheritance--that sort of thing? 

I heard Bran and Hodor aren't even going to be in the next season of GOT!  :umomg: