Cheek To Cheek To Debut And Peak At #3

BLACKOUT<3

sis you didnt come for a jazz legend...  :4music:  just no just no

like fuck gaga but dont respect Mr. Bennett like that  :4music:  thats like iinsulting Barbra and Cher and Marylin  :zoomzoom:

he dissed britney tho....

i mean tbh the direction and the jazz idea is actually cool, but gaga's voice mmm it doesnt fit the jazz style... is not for her... i can see mariah, xtina, gwen, britney even beyonce doing jazz like this but her style and voice doesn't match ... sorry :D

• Like 1

he dissed britney tho....

i mean tbh the direction and the jazz idea is actually cool, but gaga's voice mmm it doesnt fit the jazz style... is not for her... i can see mariah, xtina, gwen, britney even beyonce doing jazz like this but her style and voice doesn't match ... sorry :D

oh no this bitch didnt fuck tony bennett then.. 

Gaga can certainly do jazz listen to Anything Goes.. shes from New York.. she learned jazz as a little kid.. None of those you listed can be as Good as Lana and Gaga tbqh  :bomt:

Really? When I first heard Gaga's live vocals, I was thinking "she should do a jazz album". I think her voice is perfect for Jazz music.

it still debuted at #1 and sold more copies than BJ first week

Yeah cos that is so hard to do :overthis:

Bionic debuted #1 in the UK, it's still aa flop, so don't get too happy cos she JUST ABOUT got to number 1 just like Artflop :kiss2:

not to mention that old fart Tony came for britney.. like eww

Barbra Cher>>>>> Tony

Yes I remember, he's deaf man's Frank Sinatra

Blah blah keep debuting lower, this should be her peak, she's drastically fading boo :eyeroll:

• Like 1