How Can I Survive This?

Leonardo M.

I don't know where to post this so... some mod just please move it to the right place...  :aww1:

I just wanna share with you guys... That I'm feeling sad all the fucking time  :crying1:

I was talking with a guy about 1 month and half... we were talking like every single day... and all the fucking time... When we were talking about 3 weeks... we still couldn't see each other in person... because it was my birthday... his birthday... my brother's birthday... And when we finally could meet... he just desappeared on weekend... and at night, he started posting pics at the club on instagram... I got really mad and sad  :boring:

So I said to him that I didn't want to stay with someone that stay with me the hole week and just disappear on weekend. He said that he understands... and we stopped talking for 1 week. He sent some message... and I answered... so after 1 week, we started talking again. 

He asked me out... I accept... We went to the movies and to a snack bar.  :thumbsup: But I'm too shy... we talked a lot at the snack bar... but we didn't kiss at the movies. 

So, he again desappeared about 2 days... and then I sent a message. He said that it was all good... But I'm too shy and him too... so he said that he didn't know if anything will gonna happen between us.  :crying5:

I feel really sad and bad about it... I cried a lot... I feel guilty and bad about being shy... I think I should be more cute... but I just can't be that cute at the first date.  :icanttt:  I wish I could... 

Then, I asked if he thinks that "we" don't worth anymore... Like, try again and etc... and he said: "sorry, but I don't think so"  :crying4:

And I feel so stupid, because I'm missing him a lot and feeling guilty... more stupid...   :crying2:

I'm sorry... I was needing to share it with someone.  ;(

• Like 1

Wrong section bb. Best thing to do? Cut him off completely. Don't even do it to make him miss you, do it because you have self respect.

'I can miss you 24/7 but my pride is too high to contact you'

Thanks, I'll try. I'm hating me. He told me that I don't worth it... but I really want to text him, what's wrong with me  :crying1:

i'm also a shy person, and i know how hard can it be to find someone, and that stuff, but he is a player, you dont need to feel bad because someone played you, i have to be honest this wont be the last time it happends... guys are idiots we are idiots, and it's really hard to find someone, but by everymistake you learn and get strong... 

tbh i tell u to stop online things, they are always the same rutine and same people, try to wait for a real thing... meeting someone like in a club o on a random place, this is the real deal

:D hope u feel better soon 

pm anytime if ya wanna talk

(btw move to the general) ;)

i'm also a shy person, and i know how hard can it be to find someone, and that stuff, but he is a player, you dont need to feel bad because someone played you, i have to be honest this wont be the last time it happends... guys are idiots we are idiots, and it's really hard to find someone, but by everymistake you learn and get strong... 

tbh i tell u to stop online things, they are always the same rutine and same people, try to wait for a real thing... meeting someone like in a club o on a random place, this is the real deal

:D hope u feel better soon 

pm anytime if ya wanna talk

(btw move to the general) ;)

Thanks so muuuuuch for the words! Seriously! you're lovely!  :crying1:

• Like 1

find other things to occupy your time in order to get over any discomfort (going out w friends and being social is good, or even writing/drawing/music/art, feel good movies, video games, reading, cleaning/organizing, working out, etc...whatever gets your mind off of him)

over time it will become easier if you stop thinking about him and do something different w your time...guaranteed

If you know that y'all can't work, then just disappear from him and move forward because it will only cause you further pain to keep trying and thinking about him

Enjoy what you had, be thankful that you found brief moments, and look at this as an opportunity to grow. The next love interest you find will be stronger because you got through this and you will know more about yourself. 

Be strong, and seriously force yourself to do things other than think about him...it's a vicious spiral to get sucked into and it only does you harm

• Like 2

There's nothing wrong with being shy!

BUT you have to learn to control it. Like, imagine what would happen if Britney felt shy while being on stage? It would be pointless, right? She's a really shy and awkward person, and we all love her for that! But she's learned to control it and get past it, you know what I mean?

Another thing, and I'm telling you this because I went through it and I know the hell it can become: Don't you ever, ever, EVER let anybody become your everything. I'm serious.

Because when you make someone your everything, you feel like DYING when that person is gone.

Your self-esteem is worth much more than some random guy who won't take you because you're "too shy".

Embrace yourself, there's only one you and there's no second chances once you're dead (unless you believe in reincarnation :pieceofwhat:). Live life to the fullest, buddy! :bigsmile:

There's nothing wrong with being shy!

BUT you have to learn to control it. Like, imagine what would happen if Britney felt shy while being on stage? It would be pointless, right? She's a really shy and awkward person, and we all love her for that! But she's learned to control it and get past it, you know what I mean?

Another thing, and I'm telling you this because I went through it and I know the hell it can become: Don't you ever, ever, EVER let anybody become your everything. I'm serious.

Because when you make someone your everything, you feel like DYING when that person is gone.

Your self-esteem is worth much more than some random guy who won't take you because you're "too shy".

Embrace yourself, there's only one you and there's no second chances once you're dead (unless you believe in reincarnation :pieceofwhat:). Live life to the fullest, buddy! :bigsmile:

We were very "cute" on message you know... but in person, at the first time... I can't be that cute, you know? Specially with other guy, that I don't know if he is ok with "public affection"... And I was shy because you know, we were cute, and I really like him. 

But we talked a lot... I just didn't give him a kiss and I weren't that affective you know... And maybe he was expecting someone really cute...  :crying1:

I told him that maybe its "normal" at the first date... and that I'll get better and more affective with more dates and time... but it didn't work  :crying5:

find other things to occupy your time in order to get over any discomfort (going out w friends and being social is good, or even writing/drawing/music/art, feel good movies, video games, reading, cleaning/organizing, working out, etc...whatever gets your mind off of him)

over time it will become easier if you stop thinking about him and do something different w your time...guaranteed

If you know that y'all can't work, then just disappear from him and move forward because it will only cause you further pain to keep trying and thinking about him

Enjoy what you had, be thankful that you found brief moments, and look at this as an opportunity to grow. The next love interest you find will be stronger because you got through this and you will know more about yourself. 

Be strong, and seriously force yourself to do things other than think about him...it's a vicious spiral to get sucked into and it only does you harm

Thanks a lot for the words! And I'll try to do date.  :crying1: I was out with a friend yesterday... Tomorrow another friend will come to spend the dat with me and sleep at home... And on saturday night I'll go to a club with other friend...  :boring:

• Like 1

We were very "cute" on message you know... but in person, at the first time... I can't be that cute, you know? Specially with other guy, that I don't know if he is ok with "public affection"... And I was shy because you know, we were cute, and I really like him. 

But we talked a lot... I just didn't give him a kiss and I weren't that affective you know... And maybe he was expecting someone really cute...  :crying1:

I told him that maybe its "normal" at the first date... and that I'll get better and more affective with more dates and time... but it didn't work  :crying5:

I don't see the problem. It's completely normal to NOT be affective in public on the first date! I mean :icantt: I think people nowadays think that sex on the first date is completely ok and acceptable and to me that's a BIG FAT FUCKING HELL TO THE NO! :nonono:

But what Far Beyond said is completely true. If things can't work out between you two then get as far as you can from him. Unfollow him on all social networks, block his number and make yourself busy so you won't think about him as much as you do; Not because you don't want him, but because he doesn't want things to work out.

That or he just loves your attention. :tbh:

Thanks a lot for the words! And I'll try to do date.  :crying1: I was out with a friend yesterday... Tomorrow another friend will come to spend the dat with me and sleep at home... And on saturday night I'll go to a club with other friend...  :boring:

no prob...I see a guitar in your profile pic...as a guitarist and musician myself, it is a great way to channel your energy and creativity through

Dont force yourself to date, or at least be mindful that jumping into another serious relationship may not be the best in the end. Friends, personal hobbies, health, and proper goals will be helpful cuz it helps build your character and your confidence will grow as you grow in other areas

Be strong, you can do it

• Like 1

I..... really understand you a lot, cause I´ve been in that situation several times, in fact this summer that happened to me with 2 guys...

It´s better for you to let go bb, you know why? it´s just because even if you don´t think there is anyone out there for you, there really is

so just wait for that person, keep an eye for him of course, but don´t be desperate to find him, good things happen to good people so

just don´t stop trying  :)

PD: I know how hard it is to do it tho so  :crying1:  keep strong!

I..... really understand you a lot, cause I´ve been in that situation several times, in fact this summer that happened to me with 2 guys...

It´s better for you to let go bb, you know why? it´s just because even if you don´t think there is anyone out there for you, there really is

so just wait for that person, keep an eye for him of course, but don´t be desperate to find him, good things happen to good people so

just don´t stop trying  :)

PD: I know how hard it is to do it tho so  :crying1:  keep strong!

Thanks for the words. I texted him again... I'm feeling very fucking stupid, omg  :crying1: