1. 1. Who should Britney collab with?

• Iggy Azalea
    • Katy Perry
    • Gwen Stefani
    • Other (explain below)
    • None cuz HBIC is flawless by haself *snap snap snap*
    • Lady Gaga
    • Lana del Rey

As the world nervously holds it against me their collective breath as Britters returns to the recording studio for her artsy fartsy opus, she's been name dropping a bevy of who's who in the industry, notably Iggy Iggs, Kopy Pasty, and Gwen Stefani Germanotta. As a fanbase, it seems that we're pretty divided when it comes to who Brit Brit should share the glory with. Who're you siding with?

Personally, I'm down for a Gwen! It's not a desperate move, Gwen's killin it on the Voice, and their vocals would sound amazing together! Not hurr for Shady Perry or using Iggy as a spur-of-the-moment grab for billboard success.

Thoughts? :eyeney:

I would love a Gwen collab, specially if she's going in that rock pop vibe.

But i chose other because I'm dying for Brit to hook up with Pharell again. I love his work as producer for her. He constantly comes out with new sounds and I think he's good at merging hip pop and rock influences.

Even though some people don't like it, I love boys coed remix and would be very excited to see those 2 together again

• Like 1

I would love a Gwen collab, specially if she's going in that rock pop vibe.

But i chose other because I'm dying for Brit to hook up with Pharell again. I love his work as producer for her. He constantly comes out with new sounds and I think he's good at merging hip pop and rock influences.

Even though some people don't like it, I love boys coed remix and would be very excited to see those 2 together again

tumblr_inline_n3rsrwCCcQ1qj3ir1.jpg

have an epic Voice performance, set viewership records, slay the masses relentlessly

lets talk about biology

I voted none

but if she does collab it needs to be w someone respectable, legendary...or outside of corporate pop (like a rock legend or someone underground/indie who is talented and respectable)

collabs are usually tacky and seem desperate...put the attention on good producers/songwriters tbh

Guest BeckyBoo

As the world nervously holds it against me their collective breath as Britters returns to the recording studio for her artsy fartsy opus, she's been name dropping a bevy of who's who in the industry, notably Iggy Iggs, Kopy Pasty, and Gwen Stefani Germanotta. As a fanbase, it seems that we're pretty divided when it comes to who Brit Brit should share the glory with. Who're you siding with?

Personally, I'm down for a Gwen! It's not a desperate move, Gwen's killin it on the Voice, and their vocals would sound amazing together! Not hurr for Shady Perry or using Iggy as a spur-of-the-moment grab for billboard success.

Thoughts? :eyeney:

TRUE TALK RIGHT HERE!!! agreed  :letsgetcrayzay:

• Like 1