Flop Of The Pops Pls...

BLACKOUT<3

are we allowed to drag and shit on a shit website? @Admins and creator? if not Im sorry

Lemme see, they are completely ageist when it comes to Madonna. but they praise Mariah and Beyonce. When Madonna and Britney have been shitting on careers for many decades gone, coming and at the moment.. They made fun of Britneys terrible time calling her slut and awful terrible names and calling her a mental attention whore.. Then they hate on Katy, Xtina, Gaga as usual but its not heavy as much as they attack Madonna and Britney fans :icanttt: its unacceptable.. they banned me coz i spilled the tea on why Britney shits all over Beyonce.. and Madonna is the ultimate goddess and show some goddamn respect.. 

That's what you get when you try to attack the most overrated artist on planet.

But you know what? Other fanbases are always trying to bash Britney and Madonna, that just makes me realize how big Britney and Madonna are. Reminds me when everybody used to bash Michael Jackson.

Buyoncé's stan have fear of other fanbases ruin their fave image, because they know that Britney left the top, she wasn't taken from there. So she can return to the top and shit on Buyoncé whenever she wants.

Anyway, that's my opinion.

• Like 4

That's what you get when you try to attack the most overrated artist on planet.

But you know what? Other fanbases are always trying to bash Britney and Madonna, that just makes me realize how big Britney and Madonna are. Reminds me when everybody used to bash Michael Jackson.

Buyoncé's stan have fear of other fanbases ruin their fave image, because they know that Britney left the top, she wasn't taken from there. So she can return to the top and shit on Buyoncé whenever she wants.

Anyway, that's my opinion.

tbh ^^

Beyonce stans are like fragile religious fundamentalists: they speak loudly, condemn everyone, but their faith is fragile :tea:

• Like 4

I signed up there back in late December but it never kept me signed in so I gave up after one day. From what I did see though the place is a mess lol.

I remember seeing an Xtina fan making fun of Britney's weight during POM's opening night & a Miley fan saying some really vile stuff in the same thread, but at least they got a bunch of downvotes :pieceofwhat:

I signed up there back in late December but it never kept me signed in so I gave up after one day. From what I did see though the place is a mess lol.

I remember seeing an Xtina fan making fun of Britney's weight during POM's opening night & a Miley fan saying some really vile stuff in the same thread, but at least they got a bunch of downvotes :pieceofwhat:

An Xtina fan is the last person to be making fun of someone's weight. :thatsfunny: