Will Cheek To Cheek Flop?

BLACKOUT<3

Isn't already in #1 on itunes? 

It's #4 on iTunes US and not even in the Top 10 in the UK, Australia or Germany. #23 Canada, #95 Japan.

That's not too good, considering that even Britney Jean stayed at #1/2 for a few days and only ended up selling 110K. It's been out for three days in the UK/Australia/Germany and hasn't even touched the Top 10. 

What we have to remember is that it's a jazz album, not a pop album so there's a different measure of success. Of course a jazz album will sell less but yes, in all honesty, I think C2C will tank quite badly. I don't think it will have any longativity and it will probably freeze at about 300K WW. 

I am excited to see its debut in the US though. I think it has a chance to reach 80K. 

Little monsters, however, are living in delusion and believe it will debut at #1 with 200K. 

No one's really checking are they? I mean any news story reguarding it and Tony aren't near the top of the days celeb news, and that's simply because no one is checking, all the gimmicks have been used up. Lady blah blah should have gotten pregant in March released the album over Christmas and given birth christmas day and dressed as Mary, but even then Madonna and her stans would still get pressed. :smokeney:  

And people said she's be a legend :hellno:

:bye5:

2h2gidd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

It is very successful for a jazz album of a 88 year old artist featuring a pop star

It's not. Tony Bennett's last studio album went platinum in the United States. His collaboration with Gaga (which logically should be more successful as she's a mainstream artist) is already really struggling in terms of digital sales (out of the Top 80 on iTunes) and it's only week 3. At this rate it will not even top 300K in the States. If it wasn't for Tony Bennett it wouldn't even sell half as much. 

It's not. Tony Bennett's last studio album went platinum in the United States. His collaboration with Gaga (which logically should be more successful as she's a mainstream artist) is already really struggling in terms of digital sales (out of the Top 80 on iTunes) and it's only week 3. At this rate it will not even top 300K in the States. If it wasn't for Tony Bennett it wouldn't even sell half as much. 

She's over, and it's been less than a decade. :orangu:

• Like 1