Narcisissm At It's Finest

LiaLovesGodney

ikr?

I wonder how Buyoncé's fans never get sick of watching the same thing every time. That superbowl performance was so cliche

I remember when she released thousand and thousand of DVDs during the Sasha Fierce Era and all of them was the same thing. I really can't.

Yeah. The entire two hours (TWO HOURS!!) of Bey and Jay doing the same old thing, I had to question my mother's and grandmother's taste in music. But my Grandma stans for Rihanna, so... I'm used to looking at them both like :xf11:

My grandma likes Ariana grande and katy perry :gloria:

My mom hates beyonce more than I do... My moms like who the fuck is this bitch is she trying to be Tina turners? Thai bitch can't be like Janet and its so funny :gloria: my mom stans xtina and felt bad for britney :(

My mom likes Rihanna and all those good songs that plays on the radio. But she hates those singers that yells a lot, so she's always changing the station when Demi and Ariana are playing lol

• Like 1

My mom likes Rihanna and all those good songs that plays on the radio. But she hates those singers that yells a lot, so she's always changing the station when Demi and Ariana are playing lol

the other day my mom was singing a mashup of Mariahs Dreamlover or some shit (idk any mariah song sorry) and Xtinas aint no other man lol... 

I don't Mariah's songs either lol

I love to sing Ain't No Other Man :thatsfunny: Back at the time when Xtina used to make good songs

ikr... Bionic and Lotus are both shitty  :4music:

Although I used to be crazy for Xtina back in the day lol  :frenchy:  i feel old  :blackoutsmiley:

I used to love Beyonce in 2006, then I was like wasnt this bitch in destines child or something.. I despised destines child so much... They were so annoying..  :lmaolol: they were cockblocked by Xtina, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears  :bomt:  the 90s-00s reigning queens and kings  :P

ikr... Bionic and Lotus are both shitty  :4music:

Although I used to be crazy for Xtina back in the day lol  :frenchy:  i feel old  :blackoutsmiley:

I used to love Beyonce in 2006, then I was like wasnt this bitch in destines child or something.. I despised destines child so much... They were so annoying..  :lmaolol: they were cockblocked by Xtina, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears  :bomt:  the 90s-00s reigning queens and kings  :P

YAS LOL

I used to like Buyoncé's songs till B'day, I like some songs from the IASF too, but since then, her songs has been declining and I can't listen to her new stuff

• Like 1

ikr... Bionic and Lotus are both shitty :4music:

Although I used to be crazy for Xtina back in the day lol :frenchy: i feel old :blackoutsmiley:

I used to love Beyonce in 2006, then I was like wasnt this bitch in destines child or something.. I despised destines child so much... They were so annoying.. :lmaolol: they were cockblocked by Xtina, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears :bomt: the 90s-00s reigning queens and kings :P

I used to love xtina and the BS boys along with Britney. Pink, too--back when she still did a pop/rnb.

YAS LOL

I used to like Buyoncé's songs till B'day, I like some songs from the IASF too, but since then, her songs has been declining and I can't listen to her new stuff

:displeased: IASF was so boring, 4 was okay, then beyonce holy.. half way through haunted I feel asleep and had a bad dream of Beyonce become a witch :o   and then latter exposed and Britney and Xtina rule the charts again  :thatsfunny:

• Like 1

I have never heard 4 and Beyoncé, I only heard the singles

I illegally downloaded 4 when it leaked :gloria: and I regret buying Beyonce  :4music:

Id rather buy a second copy of Britney Jean.. :lmaolol:

ok omg my boyfriend gave me the britney jean ultimate editon for xmas.. I love him... Im going to buy him the Cheek To Cheek cd and the poster for his birthday ;)  its on the 28th so.. :bomt:   

I illegally downloaded 4 when it leaked :gloria: and I regret buying Beyonce  :4music:

Id rather buy a second copy of Britney Jean.. :lmaolol:

ok omg my boyfriend gave me the britney jean ultimate editon for xmas.. I love him... Im going to buy him the Cheek To Cheek cd and the poster for his birthday ;)  its on the 28th so.. :bomt:   

His birthday it's on the same date as my dad's, it's right in the corner

• Like 1