Narcisissm At It's Finest

LiaLovesGodney

no not maddie.... jamie lynn!! eww wtf they said brintey lied her age that she was 20 instead of 16 at the time of BOMT they are gross.. that makes no sense... Britney was born in 1982 theres even proof.. Beyonce was born in 1974 theres proof... Girls Tyme debuted in the 80s not 90s... Destinys childs members reduced their ages.. ask Gabrielle beyonces bff

WTF! lol..  :loldisidiot:

no not maddie.... jamie lynn!! eww wtf they said brintey lied her age that she was 20 instead of 16 at the time of BOMT they are gross.. that makes no sense... Britney was born in 1982 theres even proof.. Beyonce was born in 1974 theres proof... Girls Tyme debuted in the 80s not 90s... Destinys childs members reduced their ages.. ask Gabrielle beyonces bff

:thefuck: People are sick. And Beyonce is just sad for being such a liar about so much (her baby, writing her songs, being the "queen", and much more).
  • Like 1

She is so overrated

plus, all of her tours looks exactly the same thing, so I have no curiosity on watching her shows

THIS TBH :lips1:

I don't know why people love Beyonce that much? She always sings the same songs, I mean, I know she adds the new ones from her newest album, but, she always does the same things, the same dance, the same setlist, her costumes just changes it's color on every tour :orangu:

She is talented, but let's be honest, Britney Spears was an ICON before people knew Beyonce X-Tina has a better voice, Madonna does a better show,. J-Lo dances better ... So, WHY IS SHE SO FAMOUS? :gloria:

THIS TBH :lips1:

I don't know why people love Beyonce that much? She always sings the same songs, I mean, I know she adds the new ones from her newest album, but, she always does the same things, the same dance, the same setlist, her costumes just changes it's color on every tour :orangu:

She is talented, but let's be honest, Britney Spears was an ICON before people knew Beyonce X-Tina has a better voice, Madonna does a better show,. J-Lo dances better ... So, WHY IS SHE SO FAMOUS? :gloria:

Watching this show, I feel like I'm sensing deja vu. She is unoriginal. She actually copies herself and everyone else.

I love her. She's been on the industry just as long as Britney i guess and she's always known how to work... bitch :P But I didn't like her last album except for Pretty Hurts and some other songs but not all of them. I mean, there's no "wow" songs for me on that album, I think she did better before tbh and it's like... she didn't bring anything new to the game :( She kinda bored me a little, but i still love her and think she's one of the best entertainers of our times, aside Britney OF COURSE ;) But i will NEVER love her as much as i love Brit, no way  :uhno:

personally I find her voice like nails on a chalkboard

I am not familiar w her music past Destiny's Child. I have heard parts of her songs on radio or in malls, so I really am not very familiar w her music. Oh I also saw her in Gaga's telephone and then some other mv of hers w gaga in it, hated both.

I don't hate her, just her voice isnt my thing. My opinion of her is basically very neutral and unaffected. It does nothing for me

She's been trying to be the female version of Michael Jackson, but she's too far away from it.

And she used the same routine and song from the 2011 vmas. Nothing new or original. MJ, Britney, Madonna, Janet, and any other legend would nevah.

Britney, for example, never does the same thing twice. The way she performed a certain song a few years ago or ten years ago, is not how she does it now. I never get bored of the queen. :queenflopga:

And she used the same routine and song from the 2011 vmas. Nothing new or original. MJ, Britney, Madonna, Janet, and any other legend would nevah.

Britney, for example, never does the same thing twice. The way she performed a certain song a few years ago or ten years ago, is not how she does it now. I never get bored of the queen. :queenflopga:

ikr?

I wonder how Buyoncé's fans never get sick of watching the same thing every time. That superbowl performance was so cliche

I remember when she released thousand and thousand of DVDs during the Sasha Fierce Era and all of them was the same thing. I really can't.