Narcisissm At It's Finest

LiaLovesGodney

My mom, grandma, and I are watching Beyonce and Jay Z's On The Run show on HBO. Why? My grandma cooked and I won't pass up her food even if that means I have to sit through this thing. Plus I'm curious :overitkbye:

5 minutes in and I'm drowning in cockiness. I accept Beyonce for her talents, but that ego isn't cute.

From a highly biased standpoint:

The production of the show and stage are great.

Beyonce appears to be singing live, but I'm not sure. She is good at deception.

She's shaking her ass, per usual. I want to see her do some Britney/Janet style dancing just to see if she can do something besides twerk.

I'll update if anything interesting happens.

Question: How do you feel about Beyonce? :nowaygif:

Okay, so as a show, I'm kinda enjoying this. The stage is cool and Bey can indeed work a crowd. She is doing the same routines that she's done on every award show and tour since 2008, but I'm not surprised.

EDIT: She is the most attention-grabby "feminist" I've ever seen. She plays an inspirational speech spoken by someone else then sings "Bow down bitches". Like what? :zoey:

curious is the first step to became a fan.. and you are enjoying now?? !!!! bye! :imout:

:Godney: Godney is judging you

:squinty:

Damn. Alright then. I'm mainly curious about how BAD it will be. And I enjoy the production mostly. Not the music or Bey and Jay themselves. And my relatives love them, so I can't get away from them when I'm home.

Don't judge me, hun. I will stan for Godney forever and always. She is the queen. Like no shit. :Godney::byebitch:

Damn. Alright then. I'm mainly curious about how BAD it will be. And I enjoy the production mostly. Not the music or Bey and Jay themselves. And my relatives love them, so I can't get away from them when I'm home.

Don't judge me, hun. I will stan for Godney forever and always. She is the queen. Like no shit. :Godney::byebitch:

Im not! Godney is judging you  :smokeney:

:hug:

but dont foget she is watching ------ :Godney:

:trollney:

To be honest i don't like her at all, i don't like how people idolise, her attitude sucks, she is full of lies, and she iis not that even good, her dance moves... plz they are so ffNEY, or worse, her music is stupid... i just can't stand her.. she is so damn overrated ... 

i hate when her shitty fans say britneys career is based on lies :(

Fuck them and their 40 year old whore

i know 

fakonce..... all the way... the ironey when they get mad about britney and her lies.. while here fakonce is worst...

britney never ever lied...

her first dick was sadly a small scarred dick and it was JTs at age 21-22  :displeased: poor britney 

beyonce gave birth to solange at age 13  :4music: she was a pregant teen.. and then in flop of the shit people said Jamie Lynn is Britneys daughter eww they are so gross :(

britney never ever lied...

her first dick was sadly a small scarred dick and it was JTs at age 21-22 :displeased: poor britney

beyonce gave birth to solange at age 13 :4music: she was a pregant teen.. and then in flop of the shit people said Jamie Lynn is Britneys daughter eww they are so gross :(

They said Maddie was Britney's daughter? :umomg: What the hell? :icantt: Britney would NEVER lie about a child or anything, really.

Beyonce, on the other hand....

• Like 1

They said Maddie was Britney's daughter? :umomg: What the hell? :icantt: Britney would NEVER lie about a child or anything, really.

Beyonce, on the other hand....

no not maddie.... jamie lynn!! eww wtf they said brintey lied her age that she was 20 instead of 16 at the time of BOMT they are gross.. that makes no sense... Britney was born in 1982 theres even proof.. Beyonce was born in 1974 theres proof... Girls Tyme debuted in the 80s not 90s... Destinys childs members reduced their ages.. ask Gabrielle beyonces bff