Is It Wired For A 15 Year Old To Date A 19 Year Old ?

Jay.

imo the difference in maturity is apparent, which makes it an issue of ethics (obvious legal issue too, but I care more about morals and ethics). Like the difference btwn a 15 yr old and a 19 yr old is way more drastic, than the 4 yr difference between say a 20 yr old and a 24 yr old. This is because of puberty and the rite of passage for each year in high school. 

I feel that match almost cannot possibly be mature and is based more on lust than anything truly meaningful

I would recommend you take it slow as a friendship, because the 15 yr old can easily be victimized whether intentionally or not

also if your gut tells you something or is conflicted that is a sign you should at least slow down, if not let it go. 

It's illegal.

But when I first dating was 13 and my bf was 17 after we broke up I was dating a guy who was 20 while I was only 14 :gloria:

omg, I dont even like dating anyone younger usually cuz of the maturity thing. I feel like it's somewhat sleazy because I know I can manipulate and have more control...or like Im taking advantage. 

are you a female? cuz that 20 yr old has some issues...I would wonder why isnt the person dating people his own age peer group (if I was younger than the person)

omg, I dont even like dating anyone younger usually cuz of the maturity thing. I feel like it's somewhat sleazy because I know I can manipulate and have more control...or like Im taking advantage.

are you a female? cuz that 20 yr old has some issues...I would wonder why isnt the person dating people his own age peer group (if I was younger than the person)

It's either me or my exes had some issues. I've always liked older guys. I don't like guys below or same age. Idk why.

I'm a male :P

no, but at the age 15 yes... i mean it's kinda ilegal 15 - 19 

when you are like 17 - 21 or 18 - 22

i mean it's just 4 years but the age of 15 yeah

i mean my and my bf have 4 years of diference 

21 - 25 but .. yeah you know 

I agree...the 15 yr old is basically like freshman while the 19 yr old is a senior...or sophomore and hs grad

I cannot imagine taking a freshman to the senior prom....they are getting adjusted to school changes while you rule the school as a senior...Or being a college student w a hs lover (esp if that lover is not even a senior)

in hs dating any more than 2 yrs difference seems wrong to anyone of strong morals...I knew guys who dated younger girls and the way they talked about it and went about it was disgusting. They were either assholes manipulating, or kinda creepy in denial. 

if its a true caring and genuine relationship the older party will be graceful, respectful, and wait. It robs them of "normal" experience and misleads them early on about love (cuz let's face it, a 15 yr old is not an experienced lover and there is little chance for true love to last...and if it is true love then waiting should only strengthen the bond)

Omg tbh i was afraid for someone to destroy my hole during my age. You were so fearless to deal with it

I actually was the top.  ;)

Then @ few months ago that same year I was bottom with some other dude who had 19yo. And I felt nothing.......... neither pain (or maybe just a liiiiiiiittle....) neither pleasure, nothing. :crying2: a frustrating first time as a bottom lol.

It's either me or my exes had some issues. I've always liked older guys. I don't like guys below or same age. Idk why.

I'm a male :P

oh I think you know why lol

Ok, see I am hetero so I can only speak about my experiences w male-female relationships...I would assume that theres still issues w maturity, cuz it seems wrong on the older person's part to take advantage. Especially it seems wrong when the older person is the one doing most of the seduction

I like older women, and I always wanted the teacher thing to happen   :thirsty:

oh I think you know why lol

Ok, see I am hetero so I can only speak about my experiences w male-female relationships...I would assume that theres still issues w maturity, cuz it seems wrong on the older person's part to take advantage. Especially it seems wrong when the older person is the one doing most of the seduction

I like older women, and I always wanted the teacher thing to happen :thirsty:

At that time, I was the one who seduced him and got him hard lmao but I didnt have sex with him.......almost.

My girlfriends are dating older guys, but like 4/5 year older.

Wait... you're straight????? :umomg:

Omg! Student-teacher thing is one of the most amazing fantasies tbh lbr :thirsty:

At that time, I was the one who seduced him and got him hard lmao but I didnt have sex with him.......almost.

My girlfriends are dating older guys, but like 4/5 year older.

Wait... you're straight????? :umomg:

Omg! Student-teacher thing is one of the most amazing fantasies tbh lbr :thirsty:

lol yah there are some strait Britney fans, most just hide it I guess or they arent as proud to be a fan idk.

and the teacher fantasy for sure...its a hard one to make happen. I even fantasized about teachers I normally wouldnt find attractive. It's one fantasy that will never come true  :crying1: